• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My father's new born son is my child's UNCLE !

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's mother passed away a few years ago of breast cancer , when she was alive she had her difficulties with her husband who runs a stationery distribution business . He gained success with this Japanese pen product partly with his elder brother's status as ambassador in the land of the rising sun.

During the initial stage of his business , his wife had to juggle between a full time job as a secretary in a shipping company and the family business. He used to spend much of his time "golfing" , although we found out that most golfers used this excuse to have extra marital affairs either locally or overseas. Her poor mother worked hard for the family , when business prospered , she contracted breast cancer and did not have the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of labour. We cant be sure if the husband has been the cause of her stress when she was alive , the frequent arguments and his "golfing" trips are a definite strain on their relationship. Their 2 daughters were sent abroad to further their studies making life at home rather lonely for her too ( when husband is always golfing -being active at Raffles country club ).With this kind of misery and loneliness , she finally succumbed to the deadly disease.

He appeared to be a loving husband , taking up obituary/rememberance advertisements since her departure. But all this were shortlived, he soon became initmate with one of his many lovers and even married her last year on the quiet. She recently bore him a newborn son who is now my friend's child's UNCLE ! Obviously this is a big blow to the daughters who had adored him as their "loving father" , the implications of sharing or losing their family fortune to a younger step mother and brother is too much for them to swallow. Whilst their deceased mum departed not too long ago , their "loving father" could not wait to bring a new step mother home. If he had continued his wayward ways without bringing in a new step mother , it may not hurt so much since this has been his lifestyle for many years.

Their father projects himself as a successful entrepreneur, golfer and he mingles with the elites , bragging his contacts with high government officials and Ministers too . If only they knew of his secret life of a philanderer , they will shun him .

Hope when his friends read this they will discreetly advise him ( CH.Tan ) not to let his daughters and deceased wife down.

petertok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very shameful , old man still so horny , sure will get daughters go mad. Now with new brother must share all assets or suay suay nothing for them since now got male decendant. If daughter son must call babyboy uncle , its a big joke and embarrassment. I know this fellow , always talk about women in Raffles country club , like bigshot because captain and use many VIP names to up his ego. Disgraceful DOM, his deceased wife will take revenge on him for bringing shame to all.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
But all this were shortlived, he soon became initmate with one of his many lovers and even married her last year on the quiet. She recently bore him a newborn son who is now my friend's child's UNCLE ! Obviously this is a big blow to the daughters who had adored him as their "loving father" , the implications of sharing or losing their family fortune to a younger step mother and brother is too much for them to swallow.

"my friend's child's UNCLE? Sorry what talk you? I dun understand that sentence at all.

anyway, are they upset about their father having another wife to take care of him or are they upset about losing their family fortune.

When that Fox guy ah peh, Murdoch married that PRC Wendy something and had two girls, his children (who are in their 30s) all lan lan had to "welcome" thier new siblings.

jw5

Loyal
"my friend's child's UNCLE? Sorry what talk you? I dun understand that sentence at all.

anyway, are they upset about their father having another wife to take care of him or are they upset about losing their family fortune.

When that Fox guy ah peh, Murdoch married that PRC Wendy something and had two girls, his children (who are in their 30s) all lan lan had to "welcome" thier new siblings.
The TS has a friend.
This friend has a child.
This child has an uncle who is younger than him.
= The TS's friend has a father who just married a young woman, who just gave birth. This baby is also the TS's friend's stepbrother.

Understand now? :smile: