• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My dog cannot pung sai today!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, my dog cannot pung sai today! I'm pissed!

Well, Makapaa and gang, can you please turn this thread into an attack PAP thread?

After all, you folks are turning every thread in this forum some into attack PAP thread....

:confused::confused:

eErotica6969696969696969

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
php8CE9ht.jpg

Anus cancer? I experienced that when I kena it! *hands looking for onions and chillies*

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey why this thread nobody attack PAP?

My dog cannot pung sai, you know?

eErotica696969696969

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
your dog cannot pung sai, never mind. just try what bros here suggested. if you cannot pung sai, must see doctor immediately if normal remedies like drinking water, eat more fruits and vege, and do exercises can't help.