• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said singapore tv/movie stars are very ugly ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course, you can't forget the most beautiful of them all...

151.jpg

images

images

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once i agree with you, but unfortunately your daddy dont get to fuck any of them, he still have to stick to fucking your old mother's chee bye..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Using the term "chasing" in place for "courting" is Singlish. British, Americans, Canadians, Australians and NZders don't use that term in that way.

hi there

1. hahahha!
2. yes, good one too.
3. honest, this crap is some fag here pretending to be some goody two-shoes or what.
4. it is always the same crap, what mummy or daddy says, nothing from the "her" mouth!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle came from the west coast and visit my family
during the family dinner, they were talking about singapore again!
as a curious gurl, i eavedrop on what they say and i overheard my dad saying that singapore artistes are all very ugly! he gave a sigh of exasperation and rambled on the the poor genes of singaporean as the cause!

do you agree with him?

Absolutely. Sinkies are amongst the ugliest people on earth.

I disagree with both of you :mad:

I am a handsome man that many rich young Shanghai girls fly to Singapore to look for me.

More importantly they pledges their love to me and bought expensive gifts for me :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee! You are so slutty and promiscuous like those thai, ninoy hookers in Orchard Towers being bonked by groups of men.

on the contrary, i have more than 8 guys chasing me now!

when you don't like my thread, don't act like a gangster and fire your limited vulgarities at me. it only makes u look like a loser!

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think its quite obvious that roxygurl's relative have been missing out on the gems at caldecott.
then again, they could be watching suria & vasantham.

there's still some saving grace for Ch5, Ch8 & ChU.