• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my chat with a SPG(Real stuff..)

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are some SPGays here and its easy to know who they are by their nicks and posts.

A lot of these 'SPGs' I've seen are butt ugly and I guess that's the reason why they treat their Ang Mp BFs/husbands like Gods and don't mind supporting them.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where r in oz? and pls dont quote regional areas or far away from cbd. those areas got n work one hor?

500k can buy two properties in OZ. just extend that travel/social visit visa. the angmo hubby can also easily find a job in his hometown. why bother come back to s'pore and waste money on pigeon hole and hubby living off her?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of these 'SPGs' I've seen are butt ugly and I guess that's the reason why they treat their Ang Mp BFs/husbands like Gods and don't mind supporting them.

Butt ugly may be unkind. Though most of them do not seem to be the kind that appeal to us. Just saw one yesterday , skinny as a rail, must be in late 30's or 40's, with a tight mini skirt displaying a flabby behind. I was staring, but it was not in admiration. Her proud companion was a fat European in his his 50's. Made for each other.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Butt ugly may be unkind. Though most of them do not seem to be the kind that appeal to us. Just saw one yesterday , skinny as a rail, must be in late 30's or 40's, with a tight mini skirt displaying a flabby behind. I was staring, but it was not in admiration. Her proud companion was a fat European in his his 50's. Made for each other.

You were staring with morbid fascination.

It's like a car accident or train wreck that you just can't take your eyes away from. :wink:

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a shallow interpretation of the situation and this is exactly why many (not all) local men are totally dull and boring.

Most are only passionate about whether Man U should have a penalty or not, or jazzing up their 5 year loan car

What s wrong with a woman being a breadwinner, is she a loser if the husband doesn't work?

And it is perfectly alright for guy to work his butt off to finance his good-for-nothing fox spirit?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
recently, i chatted with a SPG, the husband is an angmo and she studied in canada. now, she is working at MOF, in her late twenties, drawing a pay of $4500. she said that is not enough as her husband is not allowed to work. they bought a 2 room flat at beach road which cost $500k. she lamented living cost is very high but however she loved s'pore and come back to give back to society. i just simply asked her if australia give her PR, will she want or not? she stuttered for a while...that's why i always say talk is cheap... but she is nice person from my experience.

2 room flat at Beach Road cost $500K?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a shallow interpretation of the situation and this is exactly why many (not all) local men are totally dull and boring.

Most are only passionate about whether Man U should have a penalty or not, or jazzing up their 5 year loan car

What s wrong with a woman being a breadwinner, is she a loser if the husband doesn't work?

And it is perfectly alright for guy to work his butt off to finance his good-for-nothing fox spirit?

which is exactly why you are now in the same pathetic state like her because both of you share the same loser thought.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I guess I fall into ur category mayb I shld repent n care more about the cream n cum that I apply on my face n know the diff between le mer, shiseido n guerlain, or the diff bet Lv never full bag n the latest voyager - bcos these aren't just bags or cream , they represent ur inner beauty something that we men don't see.

Indeed I shall repent

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you wanna move to another country, the best way is to invest in that country. They confirm welcome you with open arms and legs.

If you do it this way, no need to go through what fuck points. Your few million $ is the foolproof points.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently, i chatted with a SPG, the husband is an angmo and she studied in canada. now, she is working at MOF, in her late twenties, drawing a pay of $4500. she said that is not enough as her husband is not allowed to work. they bought a 2 room flat at beach road which cost $500k. she lamented living cost is very high but however she loved s'pore and come back to give back to society. i just simply asked her if australia give her PR, will she want or not? she stuttered for a while...that's why i always say talk is cheap... but she is nice person from my experience.

She should go back with her angmoh to his homeland and see how he is going to support her, not working here to support him. She is plain stupid to support a FTsh, might as well be single and enjoy the fruits of your own labour.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women will do anything as long as she is satisfied sexually.

You think so? I know many ang mohs who can only achieve a semi-erection after years of boozing. Their dicks are just flabby lumps of meat.

And quite a number of SPGs end up supporting their good-for-nothing eat-soft-rice ang moh husbands. What price stupidity?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid begets stupid...:rolleyes:

She should go back with her angmoh to his homeland and see how he is going to support her, not working here to support him. She is plain stupid to support a FTsh, might as well be single and enjoy the fruits of your own labour.

You think so? I know many ang mohs who can only achieve a semi-erection after years of boozing. Their dicks are just flabby lumps of meat.

And quite a number of SPGs end up supporting their good-for-nothing eat-soft-rice ang moh husbands. What price stupidity?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't she stupid ? She should be going for a PTE banker just like ANTON CASEY. Give her a good life.