• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop challenging Atheists. What is your intent of doing this? Stir animosity and hatred between Christian and Atheists? What's your agenda? Are you trying to create religious tension in Singapore?

Kinana sounds rather cocky to me. Very unxtian, imo.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im a very nice guy bro. Wat you want?

A nice guy wouldn't be challenging Atheists on their beliefs. If you can challenge one group which doesn't share your belief, what is stopping you from challenging every other groups?

Your intent and purpose behind this thread is SINISTER. What do you want?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nice guy wouldn't be challenging Atheists on their beliefs. If you can challenge one group which doesn't share your belief, what is stopping you from challenging every other groups?

Your intent and purpose behind this thread is SINISTER. What do you want?

What is wrong with challenging atheist beliefs? You can challenge us too, so we can challenge each other as well.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with challenging atheist beliefs? You can challenge us too, so we can challenge each other as well.

Never asnwer my question. What is your purpose of these challenges? What do you want to achieve? I'm asking you simple straight questions. Give straight answers. One more time you dodge, I will conclude you're sinister and I'll report you to the authorities. You're threatening our religious harmony.

lanscot

LOL honestly I think this Kinana is not even a christian himself/herself/itself. anyone reading this thread will be totally put off from converting to Christianity. What a joker....all these challenging just comes across as you being an idiot, small minded. you are just arguing on semantics. when someone says there is no need to prove to them there is no god...you change it to they believe there is no god. cant you read? there is no need to prove because they dont care. but u obviously care if there is a god or not, so the need to constantly prove.

grow up.

and no you dont have to retort and tell me you are a nice matured adult individual, I cant see nor can I tell. But I can interpret from your posts....and frankly, if I were you, I would be embarrassed.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never asnwer my question. What is your purpose of these challenges? What do you want to achieve? I'm asking you simple straight questions. Give straight answers. One more time you dodge, I will conclude you're sinister and
report you to the authorities. You're threatening our religious harmony.

I don't see you complain when atheist n Muslims attack Christianity sir, why show your hypocrisy here sir?

lanscot

Funny, Muslim and Christianity have a lot more in common than atheists and Muslims.

Is this supposed to be stand up comedy? You are so funny! :biggrin:

I don't see you complain when atheist n Muslims attack Christianity sir, why show your hypocrisy here sir?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
If youre alluding to the fact that Jesus submitted to the will of GOD ALMIGHTY then you are absolutely correct. He(Jesus) never claimed to be GOD himself and Never told his followers to worship Him(Jesus).

Dear guy-uninterrupted,

For your statement on "Jesus never claimed to be God", I have to respectfully disagree. Jesus has told us that He and the Father are one (John 10:30). One of the key doctrines of Christianity is the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. Hence, Jesus is the Second Person in the Trinity, and He is Co-equal with God.

Coming to the topic of challenging atheists, I am afraid I have to side my fellow brother, Kinanna. I did this quite relunctantly but I want to be honest to say that the word challenge might be 'too strong' a word. Rather, Christians should defend our faith and we are told very clearly that we need to give an answers to people who question us of our faith, especially, the redemptive work of Jesus.

I think you are one of those who did follow quite closely to what took place in my postings in the Today's Scripture Readings. I started the threads about 3 years ago and when I first started the thread, I have categorily informed readers that what I wrote was meant to encourage our own Christian brothers and sisters to walk closer with our Saviour and to have a more personal relationship with Him. They were mainly for Christians and if non-Christians find them offensive, they could easily skp them. I think all my threads, at least 150+ of them are mainly written from the Bible perspectives and what we Christians should (and should not) do. The intend is to ensure that we follow what the Bible and what Jesus told us to do. But instead, I have received tons of emails...literally tons of them from atheists, using vulgar words to 'challenge' my belief. That was not my intention to 'challenge' anyone.

My conclusion, sadly, after all these is that, we have to be prepared to 'challenge' our beliefs, and although I did mention this word might be too strong and my perferred word is to 'defend' our faith, that was not what atheists preferred. We are left, quite unfortunately, wiith no choice but to challenge them.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming to the topic of challenging atheists, I am afraid I have to side my fellow brother, Kinanna. I did this quite relunctantly but I want to be honest to say that the word challenge might be 'too strong' a word. Rather, Christians should defend our faith and we are told very clearly that we need to give an answers to people who question us of our faith, especially, the redemptive work of Jesus.

The intend is to ensure that we follow what the Bible and what Jesus told us to do. But instead, I have received tons of emails...literally tons of them from atheists, using vulgar words to 'challenge' my belief. That was not my intention to 'challenge' anyone.

My conclusion, sadly, after all these is that, we have to be prepared to 'challenge' our beliefs, and although I did mention this word might be too strong and my perferred word is to 'defend' our faith, that was not what atheists preferred. We are left, quite unfortunately, wiith no choice but to challenge them.

Hi Psalm23

I'm not a good Christian so I'm not qualified to dispute anything quoted from the Bible. So my views here are purely personal and from my own relationship with God.

I always find my faith very personal, which I'm not obliged to explain, defend or "challenge". I don't impose my beliefs on others and if I've something good to share, I seek permission because we should respect an individual's space. I've NEVER been asked to explain or defend my faith. Perhaps because I've never done the same to others, whether they have a different faith, or have no religious beliefs. I feel safe and secure about my faith. I know I'm in God's hands and that's good enough for me. And being secure about my beliefs means I'm hardly ever bothered about Atheists who cast doubts on Christianity.

If we dislike people who send hate mails, use vulgarities, etc, then the more we should be level-headed as Christians. What I find more offensive is people who masquerade as Christians but behave in manners that are anything but Christian. IMO, Kinana is a hypocrite and not fit to wave the Christian banner. You should see his mean-spirited postings against Lim Hock Siew. Then he could switch instantly to the Religion folder and uttered "Praise the Lord". If our fellow Christian brothers behave in this manner, no wonder we get hate mails.

I'll encourage all to be inclusive and embrace all of mankind, regardless of beliefs. If we can only love those we like and those who are like us, what is the challenge?

God bless.

Deep

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We never saw you complain about real mean postings about LKY, LHL, TCH etc sir. why you are so silly to show your hypocrisy sir?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Lim Hock Siew....

Deep,

I missed Kinana's post on Lim Hock Siew. Really, I don't know what the message was all about.

But for me, people like Lim Hock Siew, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong and several others are truly unsunk heroes! I have full admiration for what they did......though I think they were proven quite wrong on their ideology, but these people were all prepared to die for their beliefs. To me modern-day politicians like JB, LTK, Slyvia, CSM, ChiamST and several others must be also put on record that they are prepared to stand before the great and mighty and are prepared to face all eventuality all because of their strong political belief. Frankly without them, I don't know how the political scene would be like...for better or for worse...I think it's going to be worse without them....my person opinion.

In any case, this is a forum to discuss about religion and we should not say more than already said....not in this forum here...but should be other Sammyboy forum.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they're not dead?

You mean to say you can be mean to a person while he is alive and not dead?

A dead person don't hurt anymore while a living person hurts.
Silly isn't it?
You see how twisted logic these opposition supporters have? They do evil and then turn around and twist to say others are evil for exposing the truths about their evil.

Lim Hock Siew was a communist, period. Thats why he opposed the merger with Malayisia. Communism is evil.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean to say you can be mean to a person while he is alive and not dead?
A dead person don't hurt anymore while a living person hurts. Silly isn't it? You see how twisted logic these opposition supporters have? They do evil and then turn around and twist to say others are evil for exposing the truths about their evil. Lim Hock Siew was a communist, period. Thats why he opposed the merger with Malayisia. Communism is evil.

When you attacked a deceased, he can't defend himself, can he? In this case, it's worse. We're not talking about a person who is dead a long time ago. LHS JUST passes away. His wake was still on at the time you passed those callous mean-spirited comments against him. If you can't even differentiate this, you're sick and pathetic, and don't distract by talking about hurt. Regardless of how and what we think of LHS, he's someone's father, grandfather, husband, brother, etc. At the time of his family bereavement, the least you could do is to keep your big mouth shut. But you can't. You must say something nasty against a dead man.

Please please, don't compare Zhao with that fool.
What memoirs do you expect him to have, a wasted life? honestly think this bloked live a wasted life. don't be a fool like him bros.

And then, you re-appeared in the Religion folder and shout Praise the Lord! I abhor your lack of compassion and empathy. But worst of all, your hypocrisy.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case, this is a forum to discuss about religion and we should not say more than already said....not in this forum here...but should be other Sammyboy forum.

No problem, Psalm23. I don't think we're very different in our views on religion. The only thing we need to strengthen, is our personal relationship with God.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you attacked a deceased, he can't defend himself, can he? In this case, it's worse. We're not talking about a person who is dead a long time ago. LHS JUST passes away. His wake was still on at the time you passed those callous mean-spirited comments against him. If you can't even differentiate this, you're sick and pathetic, and don't distract by talking about hurt. Regardless of how and what we think of LHS, he's someone's father, grandfather, husband, brother, etc. At the time of his family bereavement, the least you could do is to keep your big mouth shut. But you can't. You must say something nasty against a dead man.

And then, you re-appeared in the Religion folder and shout Praise the Lord! I abhor your lack of compassion and empathy. But worst of all, your hypocrisy.

You mean when you attack LKY here, he can defend?
You defend Lim like I defend LKY don't you? What the problem. Why don't you call yourself a loser?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean when you attack LKY here, he can defend?
You defend Lim like I defend LKY don't you? What the problem. Why don't you call yourself a loser?

Looks like Kinana is angry? :biggrin:

If you haven't realised by now, I'm not defending LHS. I'm defending good values of not attacking deceased persons, esp someone who just passed away. What you did was indecent and hypocritical. If you're defending LKY, of course there's no issue. But you are not defending LKY. You're attacking a dead man. That's the difference. Looks like your intellectual impairment is worse than I thought.

Oh, by the way, why don't search all my posts and find me one post where I attacked LKY or called him names? I've never attacked LKY as a person. As far as possible, I deal with the actions and behaviours. The only exception is you, GMS and Sadist (who has gone MIA).

You can call me anything you want, it doesn't bother me because I know who I'm. Unfortunately, you can't deny what I call you. Because you know deep inside, I'm right about your hypocrisy and inconsistency. And of course intellectually impaired. :biggrin: