• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My brother is cheating on my sis-in-law

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
actually I also caught one senior married guy boomer vp in a bar once with a young female colleague and they were like hands all over each other but I pretend never see. i told my housemate and she was like all men are bastards type of outburst. but my thinking is men are men and eventually the time will come when he has to give up either the mistress or wife. and usually, the man will choose his wife over the mistress.

Palmer went back to his wife.

Nicole went back to her husband.

David ditched Laura and went back to his wife.

Yaw SL went back to his wife.

Chuan Jin I not sure because he and his wife already not on good terms ....

So usually, after cheating get caught will go back to spouse

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be a asshole and ruin your sis marriage happiness. You would still be happily partaking the cake if you didn't spot there flies before.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your brother in law is doing a good job running the marriage. Why you self righteous and felt something must be done ?

Is it because your felt there's a need or you feel justice need to be done ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
all because of women's charter....they lose half their assets and forever pay alimony otherwise....don't get married.
Your brother in law is doing a good job running the marriage. Why you self righteous and felt something must be done ?

Is it because your felt there's a need or you feel justice need to be done ?
Tell that to your cheating Cantonese chicken mother because a hokkien virgin is impossible to cheat. Pui!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually I also caught one senior married guy boomer vp in a bar once with a young female colleague and they were like hands all over each other but I pretend never see. i told my housemate and she was like all men are bastards type of outburst. but my thinking is men are men and eventually the time will come when he has to give up either the mistress or wife. and usually, the man will choose his wife over the mistress.

Palmer went back to his wife.

Nicole went back to her husband.

David ditched Laura and went back to his wife.

Yaw SL went back to his wife.

Chuan Jin I not sure because he and his wife already not on good terms ....

So usually, after cheating get caught will go back to spouse
Only the noble bros from other forum bring the girl they rent back home for good. :unsure:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is very small. Eventually we are bound to run into someone we know. So if want to fuck around, better do it when overseas.
The most suay is people like me never fuck be it overseas or in sg and get persecuted by act holy criminal dogs that sleep around like you Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is indeed small. Even you go spa and pay money, you worry about bumming into the ML in public. You don't want her to go up to your wife and say wah your hubby has a huge dick, you lucky bitch

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The focus has been on the brother. But what about the SIL? There's a reason why the SIL is not fucking with the hubby- she's fucking someone else outside.