• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious muud LTA Officer Committed Suicide By Driving His Motorcycle Into Road Divider! Teen Ask Court Why Blame Him? All Those Present Stunned Like Vegetable

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A teenage motorcyclist who allegedly fled from a Land Transport Authority (LTA) enforcement officer was charged with weapon possession and drugs consumption, among others.

The officer died after he crashed his motorcycle during the chase.

On June 6, the 18-year-old was handed six charges.

He cannot be named as he was still 17 years old when he allegedly consumed methamphetamine in August 2023.

Those below 18 are protected under the Children and Young Persons Act.

The teenager’s charges included multiple traffic offences, such as riding a motorcycle in a dangerous manner.

On June 6, the teenager who is unrepresented, told the court: “I gambled my life as much as he gambled his. The death, I may be one of the contributing factors for the death, but I am not to be blamed.”

A gasp could be heard from the gallery as he said those words.

LTA enforcement officer, Mr Zdulfika Ahakasah, 26, crashed his motorcycle while chasing a motorcyclist near an expressway exit on June 4 and died in hospital.

A video of the incident posted on SG Road Vigilante – SGRV Facebook page shows the motorcyclist making a sudden swerve to the right and cutting into the path of a lorry. Mr Zdulfika follows closely behind, before crashing his motorcycle into a road divider.

Police said they were alerted to the incident along the Seletar Expressway towards Bukit Timah Expressway near the Tampines Expressway exit at about 10.40am.

aa_0.jpg

The teenager was arrested and his case has been adjourned to June 20.

On June 5, Transport Minister Chee Hong Tat said in a Facebook post he was saddened by Mr Zdulfika’s death.

He said: “Our enforcement and frontline officers perform their duties with courage and dedication.”

Mr Zdulfika’s brother, Mr Radin Ilahi Ahakasah, 47, had told The Straits Times Mr Zdulfika was excited to get married in July.

The last fatal accident involving an outrider performing LTA-enforcement duties was in 1990.

Corporal Tan Tiang Hwa, who was with the Registry of Vehicles, which later merged with three public entities to form the LTA, was killed after he stopped a lorry along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim which reversed into his motorcycle.

In 2017, Traffic Police Staff Sergeant Nadzrie Matin, 29, died following an accident along Serangoon Road while performing traffic patrol duties.

Mr Zdulfika’s death is the second one involving an officer who died in the line of duty in the past fortnight.

On May 16, firefighter Captain Kenneth Tay Xue Qin, 30, a regular officer with the Singapore Civil Defence Force, was killed while fighting a fire on China-flagged tanker Sheng Hang Hua 6 at Raffles Reserved Anchorage in the south-west of Singapore.

He was the second firefighter to die in the line of duty since 2022.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-who-allegedly-fled-from-lta-officer-who-died

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Our enforcement and frontline officers perform their duties with courage and dedication.”

Courageous doesn't mean can cut across road to chase the boy.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boy did not force the lta officer. But the lta officer insists to catch him n met with a mishap.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The teenager does have a point and should be commended for his ability to assess the situation in a calm and logical manner.

i think this teen next time can be a big-time lawyer..................and PAP candidate......................i reckon must be an Ah Neh................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On June 6, the teenager who is unrepresented, told the court: “I gambled my life as much as he gambled his. The death, I may be one of the contributing factors for the death, but I am not to be blamed.”

Gasp for what, you idiots? Go watch the video. That LTA doggie endangered himself and other drivers on the road. He was not a hero or a martyr, just someone with a low IQ.

Enjoy the Darwin award, there will be more of his kind. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boy did not force the lta officer. But the lta officer insists to catch him n met with a mishap.
This will fall under resisting arrest. Plus no license, no insurance, no road tax, methamphetamine ...... Succession punishment..... His youth all gone. No time to be lawyer or AG. Plus rotan. Which is a form of torture.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will fall under resisting arrest. Plus no license, no insurance, no road tax, methamphetamine ...... Succession punishment..... His youth all gone. No time to be lawyer or AG. Plus rotan. Which is a form of torture.
At the end of the day,no need to risk your life for doing just a job. 555

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A teenage motorcyclist who allegedly fled from a Land Transport Authority (LTA) enforcement officer was charged with weapon possession and drugs consumption, among others.

The officer died after he crashed his motorcycle during the chase.

On June 6, the 18-year-old was handed six charges.

He cannot be named as he was still 17 years old when he allegedly consumed methamphetamine in August 2023.

Those below 18 are protected under the Children and Young Persons Act.

The teenager’s charges included multiple traffic offences, such as riding a motorcycle in a dangerous manner.

LTA enforcement officer, Mr Zdulfika Ahakasah, 26, crashed his motorcycle while chasing a motorcyclist near an expressway exit on June 4 and died in hospital.

A video of the incident posted on SG Road Vigilante – SGRV Facebook page shows the motorcyclist making a sudden swerve to the right and cutting into the path of a lorry. Mr Zdulfika follows closely behind, before crashing his motorcycle into a road divider.

Police said they were alerted to the incident along the Seletar Expressway towards Bukit Timah Expressway near the Tampines Expressway exit at about 10.40am.

aa_0.jpg

The teenager was arrested and his case has been adjourned to June 20.

On June 5, Transport Minister Chee Hong Tat said in a Facebook post he was saddened by Mr Zdulfika’s death.

He said: “Our enforcement and frontline officers perform their duties with courage and dedication.”

Mr Zdulfika’s brother, Mr Radin Ilahi Ahakasah, 47, had told The Straits Times Mr Zdulfika was excited to get married in July.

The last fatal accident involving an outrider performing LTA-enforcement duties was in 1990.

Corporal Tan Tiang Hwa, who was with the Registry of Vehicles, which later merged with three public entities to form the LTA, was killed after he stopped a lorry along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim which reversed into his motorcycle.

In 2017, Traffic Police Staff Sergeant Nadzrie Matin, 29, died following an accident along Serangoon Road while performing traffic patrol duties.

Mr Zdulfika’s death is the second one involving an officer who died in the line of duty in the past fortnight.

On May 16, firefighter Captain Kenneth Tay Xue Qin, 30, a regular officer with the Singapore Civil Defence Force, was killed while fighting a fire on China-flagged tanker Sheng Hang Hua 6 at Raffles Reserved Anchorage in the south-west of Singapore.

He was the second firefighter to die in the line of duty since 2022.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-who-allegedly-fled-from-lta-officer-who-died
We lost a Good Upright Responsible Son. RIP
Condolence to his fsmily