• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MUST READ: GLASSLUTS Leader FUCKS GARRMENT. Si Beh Song Ah...PorLumpars All Si Liao

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...now the MIWs play their own PORLUMPARS out....Si Beh Song ah!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%">
</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">24855.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt"> Nov 23, 2009

Child's future left to a game of chance

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --> <!-- story content : start --> I REFER to Mr Wee Hien Seng's letter last Saturday about the Primary 1 registration exercise ('P1 registration: Guarantee places to those living nearby').

If it is any consolation, I would like to relate my own disappointment with the exercise.

We live less than 500m from a reputable school. My husband contributed more than 80 hours to complete a project under the parent-volunteer system and I am a grassroots leader, yet our son was unsuccessful in getting a place in the school under Phase 2B. Our subsequent applications under Phase 2C and Phase 2C (Supp) for other schools within the 1.5km and 2.5km radius respectively were also unsuccessful.

Eventually, we had to get the Ministry of Education's help to place our son in a school in another estate some 4km away from our home.
We are dismayed that a school place had to be allotted by picking balls out of a bag. Who would draw lots to decide any student's future?

The system is inherently flawed by reason of perception. It starts as a ranked ballot and is inherently fair and well organised. Why then does it degenerate into a game of chance?

We are aware of the need for random selection of applicants where demand exceeds supply, but in this case the first part has one meaning and the second part is a lottery where people who should be ranked but are unlucky are 'selected' with those who do not fit any criterion and want to get into a good school by chance.

Phase 2C placement is meant for those who have no religious affiliation and have not done any voluntary work. Unlike Mr Wee who suggested abolishing the parent-volunteer system, I am in favour of the system but suggest that reputable schools should be selective in awarding projects so as to guarantee places to pupils whose parents have contributed to the development of the school.

Sim Lee Keng (Ms)

</td></tr></tbody></table>

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MUST READ: GLASSLUTS Leader FUCKS GARRMENT. Si Beh Song Ah...PorLumpars All Si Li

Membership has no more privileges?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MUST READ: GLASSLUTS Leader FUCKS GARRMENT. Si Beh Song Ah...PorLumpars All Si Li

ah keng ...

u r rite! ...

contributed more than 80 hours under ze parent-volunteer system ... grassroots leader sum mor ... yet got nothing! ...

tis is completely outragous! ... totally unacceptable! ... absolutely insulting! ... u muz demand n apology! ... :mad:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

why dont she suggest that places in those good schools be subject bidding or better still should become a teacher herself/

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think the balls out of bag is in sync with the 2 IRs coming up...gonna be a culture here sooner or later...haha

Churuya

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever happened to home schooling? If you want your kids to have the very best, that's the way to run things. Make the government support you while you tutor your kid to sec 4. Or would you rather PAP spend money to "integrate" foreigners to singapore and steal your kid's job?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We live less than 500m from a reputable school. My husband contributed more than 80 hours to complete a project under the parent-volunteer system and I am a grassroots leader, yet our son was unsuccessful in getting a place in the school under Phase 2B. Our subsequent applications under Phase 2C and Phase 2C (Supp) for other schools within the 1.5km and 2.5km radius respectively were also unsuccessful.

see? i told you already. SInkie do volunteer work has ulterior motive one. You think they so kind hearted and selfless to do it meh. They want something in return. Now your sinkie govt has FT to help them get what they want, who the hell they wanna care about you sinkie.

Let me give you, sinkies, an advice: If you wanna help out or do anything charitable, please do it with a sincere heart or with the benefit of others Or else you are just a piece of shit.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

dogs screwed by master! ha ha .....:biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

they put up a wayang show for you people to see only la,,,, don't be so happy.... just one letter and you people thinks the grassroots people are strip of their privileges, then who wants to carry balls....

this guy probably was told to put up a wayang show, and maybe later show the magnanimity of the PAP to get the people's votes.....

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wayang lah.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

see? i told you already. SInkie do volunteer work has ulterior motive one. You think they so kind hearted and selfless to do it meh. They want something in return. Now your sinkie govt has FT to help them get what they want, who the hell they wanna care about you sinkie.

CB kia tonychat,

perverts like you that fuck ladyboys are a piece of SHIT :oIo::oIo:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP need you to wayang at grassroot level. They entice you with a certain feel of "fake" political power.

You also joined so as to get certain privilege.

Both party wayang.

It is fake at it highest level. The one that really suffer are those who did not get a chance to vote or in GRC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The PAP need you to wayang at grassroot level. They entice you with a certain feel of "fake" political power.

You also joined so as to get certain privilege.

Both party wayang.

It is fake at it highest level. The one that really suffer are those who did not get a chance to vote or in GRC.

IN other words, they need to lie and fake to get what they want, usually people with low quality used such tricks as they do not have the real quality to get support.

hellfire

Alfrescian
Loyal

cos now the grassroots leaders are new citizens!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She isn't an Elite and wants to act like one. She isn't happy that she kena group together with peasant in a lucky draw