• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Musical to depict the lives and struggles of Kim Jong Yew and his subjects

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For war time collaborator who did so much for foreign occupiers as a translator
It would indeed be fitting for land of the rising sun to send its best songstress
Courtesy of Japanese Self Defense Force 女性自衛官
To sing at the Old Fart’s impending funeral …

[video=youtube;wS9UmJkTEs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS9UmJkTEs8[/video]

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capitol brings back fond memories. First visit was in the early 70s. Snack bar in front. Later years, hawker centre behind with good makan. I recall a big field nearby. Maybe where Raffles City is now located.

Magnolia Snack bar, fish & chips, ice cream float, of coca cola, 7-up, Lime sherbet ( slurp!!), Magnolia MILK , Strawberry or Banana Flavored milk ( guarantee lao sai) Noddle House, with the " au lam mien", (beef brisket noodle) "Ipoh hor fun", "wantan mien" wash down with a glass of cold "tau lai" with almond flavor, then that, crappy Malacca Eating house who food is forgettable ( they are still around, somewhere in Jalan Besar I think), the Malay food at the back, with the yummy Indian Kambing Soup, with "chiam tau roti", squeeze lots of dark soy sauce with lotsa pepper & dunk in Coriandas...the kacang putih man, outside the door of the cinema at the side..5cts for kacang putih & others, 20cts for some nuts, 50cts for Cashew nuts...when I feel 'rich, or do you feel lucky" I go for the 50cts Cashew Nuts...

I remember Capitol cinema inside ....with the zodiac signs painted on the ceilings....you have to tie me to a chair to watch any of Lee Con YEW musical (s) or go for encores...please shoot me! ha ha ha

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember my elder Brother bringing me to Capitol to watch the La Bamba movie back in the 80s..

Then 8 years ago had the worst Birthday date with a girl at the then Long John Silver outlet..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Magnolia Bar - memories.

Magnolia Snack bar, fish & chips, ice cream float, of coca cola, 7-up, Lime sherbet ( slurp!!), Magnolia MILK , Strawberry or Banana Flavored milk ( guarantee lao sai) Noddle House, with the " au lam mien", (beef brisket noodle) "Ipoh hor fun", "wantan mien" wash down with a glass of cold "tau lai" with almond flavor, then that, crappy Malacca Eating house who food is forgettable ( they are still around, somewhere in Jalan Besar I think), the Malay food at the back, with the yummy Indian Kambing Soup, with "chiam tau roti", squeeze lots of dark soy sauce with lotsa pepper & dunk in Coriandas...the kacang putih man, outside the door of the cinema at the side..5cts for kacang putih & others, 20cts for some nuts, 50cts for Cashew nuts...when I feel 'rich, or do you feel lucky" I go for the 50cts Cashew Nuts...

I remember Capitol cinema inside ....with the zodiac signs painted on the ceilings....you have to tie me to a chair to watch any of Lee Con YEW musical (s) or go for encores...please shoot me! ha ha ha

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking forward to this musical. I hope they cover the part of the Old Man turning the fishing village and swampland into a modern metropolis.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And I am a Pirate King who likes to make a killing by selling short
Not too long ago it was a Galaxy 27 and soon it will be 700 Tencent :biggrin:

When I sally forth to seek my prey
I help myself in a royal way.
I sink a few more ships, it’s true,
Than a well-bred monarch ought to do;
But many a king on a first-class throne,
If he wants to keep crown in famiLEE,
Must manage somehow to get through
More dirty work than ever I do,

[video=youtube;jQ7SVMVrick]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ7SVMVrick[/video]

jw5

Loyal
His name is Kuan Yew, not the Old Man.

And you, Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong aka scroobal, have many of his traits. Are you planning on being his successor?

LOL ................... LOL

Looking forward to this musical. I hope they cover the part of the Old Man turning the fishing village and swampland into a modern metropolis.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They must also cover the part where that smear of shit on sole of shoe volunteered for the Japanese Kempei Tai so that he can eat better and live better.

That part should be followed by the dance of piano wires where fucking stinking collaborators are hung from lamp posts with piano wires to dance and twitch away

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should consult the commie Tiong friends... they definitely know how to make an extravaganza musical for praising their own dictator. We can benefit with some of their expertise. :wink:

[video=youtube;94T-NC3uv3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94T-NC3uv3o[/video]