• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muralli is so fucked! LMW squeezing his ball asked for an apology. Will Murali apologize for lying in parliament and shame PAP?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farking fork-tongue prata king hypocrite snake should be sacked by PAP for lying in parliament...:

See his previous sickening antics..

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.
Isn't this the way how some PAP MPs squeeze the balls of some opposition , demanding apology over the smallest thing.

Msm Will make a meal out of it.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these snakes only know how to wayang all good for nothing, 60sinkies better wakeup we need oppositions to go in , we need parties that are not corrupted

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
60% doesn't know even if they hv EC n turn condo,if it's not liveable after 30 yrs like most hdb ,all hv leak issue n ceiling cement falling down ,they hv to force sale n end up hv to get hdb,cos if not wrong many will not be able to afford rebuilt if it is condo, if in hdb ,hdb will offer old unit woth maybe 80k payout or if total need u start new instalments,lol,all these options is a lost, it happens to my relatives,60% sinkies still dumb

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
does he even know that the Speaker of Parliament is a PAP dog ?

LMW already know what the useless Speaker's reply will be. This is just a deliberate act to fuel anger among the oppies to make them more dulan with the Pappies. He's playing the game well.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukit Batok people trust this Pundek over Dr Chee, really amazing sheeps
Reminds me of an episode in the New Testament where Barabbas, a prisoner mentioned in all four Gospels who was chosen by the crowd over Jesus Christ to be released by Pontius Pilate in a customary pardon before the feast of Passover. :rolleyes:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LMW is to date the best opposition MP I have seen.
I would like to see CSJ, LT and KJ join him in Parliament and see how Indranee will react to their questioning.
Of course if LHY can somehow make it, that will be ideal and see him take on LHL, Shan , Edwin Tong and Desmond Lee