• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Munich And Belgium Pay The Price For Their Islamophobia!

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the contrary they're paying the price of letting Islam take hold within their borders.

I bit of Islamophobia 50 years ago would have prevented what is happening to Europe today. Islam is a far greater scourge than the Jews ever were or ever will be.

Muslim Leader Admits Islam NOT a Religion of Peace

[video=youtube;lAFDC3ix7Oo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAFDC3ix7Oo[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Europe doesn't to wait another 50-100 years to become an Islamic continent. With the mass migration of poor Muslim refugees moving to the continent, the indigenous Ang Mohs will become minorities in their own countries under Sharia Law within a few decades. Western Europe will be a 3rd world cesspool by then.

[video=youtube;2H3DTygAhjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H3DTygAhjQ[/video]

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have a deep fear of discussing because most people who discuss Islam don't have a degree in Islamic studies and end up sprouting rubbish. That's what my m&d friends tell me whenever we discuss Islam. With regards to Muhammad's behaviour, child marriages, slavery and caravan-raiding were the status quo of his time. People who did such things were not considered criminals.

This is equivalent like saying that non-football fans cannot comment about football. The ugly truth is that whenever there is a significant Muslim population, there are bound to be Islamists.

Even in secular Turkey, the army had to intervened several times to bring down Islamist politicians.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is equivalent like saying that non-football fans cannot comment about football. The ugly truth is that whenever there is a significant Muslim population, there are bound to be Islamists.

Even in secular Turkey, the army had to intervened several times to bring down Islamist politicians.

Precisely. I get annoyed when non-football fans display their ignorance about football and talk like they are experts.

It's okay for Abrahamic religion followers to condemn idol-worshipping religions because our faith has called out those religions as false practices.