• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mumbai 911...

lodoftherings

Alfrescian
Loyal
ist very sad , so many people lost lives, the commando are taking their time , as they fear any force may harm the hostages .... its not just commando some guys called marine commando , i saw in web cast , they don't even show their face while press conference, they r like elitist force many like some hollywood movie.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was thinking 5 years down the road steven spilberg will make a movie about this.

Titled: Mumbai

Opening title scene should be like Munich scene.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one singaporean life snuffed out just like that....i've always this sickening feeling that one day one of us will be a victim of this " war against terrorism"...do we really and truly understand the intricacies of this WAR? everytime our gahment opens its mouth and issues statements condemning this and supporting this, chills run up my spine!!!!

this is a global war...and i wonder why we small little fart wants to be involved on this dangerous world stage where big guns fear even to thread!!!

shitman!!!