• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muhammad Syafie Ismail is the Tampines Saab car terrorist

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckware Zone those lanjiao mods immediately lock thread once news out that it's a Mudslime.

View attachment 199349
That’s one thing I don’t get about HWZ forums.

The people there are a seemingly educated bunch who always talk like they are some high level intellectuals and yet do the usual baby talk (moi= me; zeh zeh = some chick). And of all places, they chose to have discussions in a heavily censored / moderated shit forum.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-04-25-13-36-01-56_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The people there are a seemingly educated bunch who always talk like they are some high level intellectuals and yet do the usual baby talk (moi= me; zeh zeh = some chick). And of all places, they chose to have discussions in a heavily censored / moderated shit forum.
I'm sure there are 2 different segments there, the baby talk ones should be retarded..

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
In response, Syafie said: “I don’t think it’s necessary to put an e-tag on me as all my documents, my passport, have been seized by the police. I’m on bail and am already present today and will be present for all the court matters.

“But it is up to the court to make the decision.”
He don't sound remorseful. Quite cocky

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the 9-3 Aero TS is a high output turbo as opposed to the garden variety 9-3 which is a low pressure turbo. Saab was one of the first auto manufacturers to use turbos in its production cars
So when SAAB overtook Merc, the turbo was activated and he wasn't able to stop on time because the junction was just less than 100m away.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when SAAB overtook Merc, the turbo was activated and he wasn't able to stop on time because the junction was just less than 100m away.
He must be damn poor in Math la. Knn less than 100m away is traffic junction. If car is traveling at 100km/hr, how long does it take to crash? Lol

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

42-year-old man handed four charges over Tampines accident, including dangerous driving causing death​

Muhammad Syafie Ismail was charged with four offences. The most serious carries a maximum jail term of eight years.
42-year-old man handed four charges over Tampines accident, including dangerous driving causing death
Muhammad Syafie Ismail, the 42-year-old car driver who was involved in the multi-vehicle accident in Tampines, walking to the State Courts on Apr 25, 2024. (Photo: CNA/Jeremy Long)
SINGAPORE: A driver involved in a multi-vehicle accident in Tampines that killed two people was charged in court on Thursday (Apr 25).
Muhammad Syafie Ismail, 42, was charged with four offences related to Monday's incident.
Syafie faces one count each of dangerous driving causing death, dangerous driving causing hurt, dangerous driving, and failing to stop after an accident. All fall under the Road Traffic Act.
He was arrested after he was discharged from hospital on Wednesday and his driving licence suspended.
The accident on Monday morning occurred at the junction of Tampines Avenue 1 and Avenue 4 and involved four cars, a van and a minibus.
Tampines%20driver%20Muhammad%20Syafie%20bin%20Ismail.jpg
Muhammad Syafie Ismail, the 42-year-old car driver who was involved in the multi-vehicle accident in Tampines, walking to the State Courts on Apr 25, 2024. (Photo: CNA/Jeremy Long)
CNA understands that Syafie was driving the black Saab that was caught on dashcam footage speeding and sideswiping a white car before a junction.
Moments later, multiple vehicles are seen damaged at the junction, with a black car overturned.
A 17-year-old student at Temasek Junior College, Afifah Munirah Muhammad Azril, and a pest control company employee Norzihan Juwahib, 57, were killed. Six others, including Syafie, were taken to hospital.
Those injured included Afifah's father, a 64-year-old van driver, an 11-year-old car passenger and an 11-year-old minibus passenger.
The incident captured national interest, with footage of the incident circulated online.
Police investigations are ongoing for other potential offences.
If convicted of dangerous driving causing death, Syafie may be jailed between two and eight years and disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles.
For dangerous driving causing hurt, he could be fined up to S$10,000, or jailed for up to two years, or both, and disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles.
If convicted of dangerous driving, he could face a fine of up to S$5,000, a jail term of up to 12 months, or both.
The offence of failing to stop after an accident carries a maximum fine of S$1,000, up to three months' jail, or both.

Samsters still defaming Anthony or Jeremy?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will sheeple know that they are sheeple that watched by a pack of wolves? Most sheeple there were jabbed if you consider jabbed sheeple are high IQ. They probably only passed PSLE when comes to understanding the world

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So many times the saab impacted different objects. And he walked away with only a busted arm. Swedish cars are well made, just like the volvo.