• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian FT pub singer slept in park for 3 days after kenna sack

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudlaysian FT pub singer slept in park for 3 weeks after kenna sack

Master's degree holder stays in Singapore park after losing job

20111121.090432_homeless_st.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Monday, Nov 21, 2011

A Malaysian pub singer hid and slept in a park in Singapore for three weeks after she lost her job, Guang Ming Daily reported.

The singer, who holds a Master's degree, was evading the police after her employer cancelled her work permit, it reported.

"My boss fired me after I took medical leave for a few days. He threw my luggage out of the hostel so I had to rent a cheap motel," said the singer who started working in Singapore in September.

After she used up all her money, she was forced to stay in the park and took showers at the public toilet.

The singer said she had to work in Singapore because she was deep in debt for spending money on her boyfriends.

Finally, the woman decided to turn herself in to the Singapore authority and she was allowed to leave the island after settling a fine.

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
She hold's a Master degree, works as a pub singer was thrown out of her job and slept in park, and she is a Malaysian.

Seriously she has some deep setted problems beyond spending money on her boyfriends.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have approached the operators at geylang's brothel! Sinkies might just get smarter screwing a master degree holder!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Example Tonychat?
Tony Chat only takes in katoey lah! She should have approached the Singapore Police Force which will arrow her to the Anti-Vice division and they can arranged with the pimps in Geylang and thereafter she can safely plow her trade in the legal house!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She hold's a Master degree, works as a pub singer was thrown out of her job and slept in park, and she is a Malaysian.

Seriously she has some deep setted problems beyond spending money on her boyfriends.

I not pity her. She deserved it. Keeping small wolf dog/white face.
She should go to Geylang approach the pimp.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Education is so overrated these days. Whats a master degree for? Lots of master degrees are useless. Go learn a skill better. A cousin of mine bought a cement truck and earns 14k a month. Nowadays its so easy to get qualifications as long as your parents got the money. But kids and parents in these days and age are unrealistic.
I have been in the FnB line for donkey years and Ive seen my share of 'educated' staff that are shitty at what they do. I know of a guy that spend more than 100k studying at CIA( culinary institute of america) in New York only to come back and cant cook for peanuts. So whats the use of going to school , regurgitate at exams and score As, only to enter the working world as a mediocre employee.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economics 101: supply and demand. There is no demand for overeducated losers in the market. You can memorise and regurgitate? Big deal!:rolleyes: