• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysia awarded "safest country in SEA, 19th safest in the world" in global study

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Mudlaysia awarded "safest country in SEA, 19th safest in the world" in global stu

Actually it was very safe in the early 80 and 90s, I used go fishing in Mersing and Sedili Kechil park my car by the road side,
after 3 days 2 nights of fishing my car was still there untouch. That was before the illegal Indon invaded Mudland,
Mudland are very peaceful, helpful and friendly ppl as I hv come across many during our conversation with them. The indon turn
Mudland inside out, doing all kind of illegal crime, just too many...until the Mudland gahmen do not know what to do, expect occassionally
announce clemency for them if they give up, given free ride home by the indon navy..no punishment...there must be million by now..

Got to agree with u. Most of the crimes were committed by foreigners esp Indons.

With the influx of foreign Asian workers in Msia, at times we can hardly tell the diff between Malay, Indon, Mynmar, Cambodians. At times one have to scrutinise a full 5 minutes before i can actually identify their race.

But never judge a book by its cover. Especially just by glancing at it. :eek:Very very dangerous!:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Mudlaysia awarded "safest country in SEA, 19th safest in the world" in global stu

Got to agree with u. Most of the crimes were committed by foreigners esp Indons.

With the influx of foreign Asian workers in Msia, at times we can hardly tell the diff between Malay, Indon, Mynmar, Cambodians. At times one have to scrutinise a full 5 minutes before i can actually identify their race.

But never judge a book by its cover. Especially just by glancing at it. :eek:Very very dangerous!:rolleyes:

hmmmm the reason why you're talking about this is cos ah ram's mum got robbed by a malay. I can easily tell thais and cambodians apart from you malays. Malays and indons look alike that's obvious unless those indos are javanese. Those further north like cambodians, thais and burmese look different from malays and they look similar to each other but definitely don't look malay. I can tell them apart from malays cos they have different facial features. Even filippinos that call themselves malay look different from you malays, look at manny pacquio he doesn't look like a malay but more like a thai. Try harder next time.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hmmmm the reason why you're talking about this is cos ah ram's mum got robbed by a malay. I can easily tell thais and cambodians apart from you malays. Malays and indons look alike that's obvious unless those indos are javanese. Those further north like cambodians, thais and burmese look different from malays and they look similar to each other but definitely don't look malay. I can tell them apart from malays cos they have different facial features. Even filippinos that call themselves malay look different from you malays, look at manny pacquio he doesn't look like a malay but more like a thai. Try harder next time.

U cyber hero mah.

Simi pun boleh.

But of course, if u were Ah Ram mum, i wont bother to ask ya....

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U cyber hero mah.

Simi pun boleh.

But of course, if u were Ah Ram mum, i wont bother to ask ya....

:biggrin: You're unable to answer it cos you know it's true. Trying to pull a fast one saying malays look like thais and cambodians :rolleyes: That's seriously stupid.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin: You're unable to answer it cos you know it's true. Trying to pull a fast one saying malays look like thais and cambodians :rolleyes: That's seriously stupid.

Yes. At a glance they may look like Indon, Thais, Cambodians. Tats my opinion. U dont have to agree ya.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. At a glance they may look like Indon, Thais, Cambodians. Tats my opinion. U dont have to agree ya.:rolleyes:

Sure but let's not forget why you brought this up. You brought it up cos you were trying to imply that ram's mum was not robbed by a malay in johor. :rolleyes:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

I never go mudland and i own a freehold in sg anyway but i'm just curious why so defensive? After all you're a singaporean aren't you?

Peace bro, I think his earlier statement wasnt addressed to you.

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, very safe, even for terrorists , quite safe too
they can get caught and can safely escape easily to Malaysia
what a safe country!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said Wuqi.

These are the hypocrites who are juz green-eyed with envy for those people who wanted some sanity living in a house they can call their own (FREEHOLD), surrounded by greenery, fresh air and a piece of mind.

Even with the muggings, kidnappings, murders, robberies, they are also the ones who jammed the causeway every weekends, every school holidays, every PH. The situation at the causeway speaks for itself.

You forgot there are people in this forum who openly advertise they buy properties there for investment. If they publicise too many negative things about the State, how are they going to profit from their investment - either to rent or to sell. There is nothing to be envious about. The developers are building houses there like there is no tomorrow. My Malaysian friends and relatives say there are signs of "Little Singapore" developing in Iskandar.

Cynics may say Singaporeans are living in HDB-builit "pigeon holes" but there they are building "rabbit hutches" - albeit bigger rabbit hutches.

There is nothing to be "green-eyed" or wrong about that wanting to make money or live in bigger house or live in more open space that Singapore lacks. Singapore is a democractic country that allows for individual freedom - it's just that it is perceived to run like an over-protective parent. I only hit back against those who benefitted from the country (they may not want to admit it) and turned around to scorn or bite it. Who is the bigger hypocrite?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are you so defensive when the word Malay is mentioned? How often do you find a brown Indon or Thai in a Malaysian kampung? Anyway, as I've mentioned before, color isn't really the matter, there're brown Chinese too. It's the features. A Chinese may even than darker than a Malay and instantly recognized as Chinese, and vice versa. There's no need to be so defensive and take offense. It's even SOP when police writes the report, first things are race and age.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

My Malaysian friends and relatives say there are signs of "Little Singapore" developing in Iskandar.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pp_ldHG9RJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well oh well... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Just not going to feed the troll anymore, realized that while people have progressed, she is still stuck there. I feel sad for her. At least this time dont see her pretending to be a guy to try to win arguments.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are you so defensive when the word Malay is mentioned? How often do you find a brown Indon or Thai in a Malaysian kampung? Anyway, as I've mentioned before, color isn't really the matter, there're brown Chinese too. It's the features. A Chinese may even than darker than a Malay and instantly recognized as Chinese, and vice versa. There's no need to be so defensive and take offense. It's even SOP when police writes the report, first things are race and age.

if your mum got saved by a dark skinned person or a dark skinned person was described as very good looking or a very good football player and was called a malay do you think he would be offended at all? More likely he would actually take the credit and insist that person isn't a thai, cambodian but a malay. :rolleyes:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are you so defensive when the word Malay is mentioned? How often do you find a brown Indon or Thai in a Malaysian kampung? ..... It's even SOP when police writes the report, first things are race and age.

Perception or instant message conveyed is very important. Reminds me of gahment photo campaign at one time - they had to replace a fair Malay model to a "Malay" looking model because of objections from the Malay critics!.

Look at these two pretty ladies taken randomly from a blog. Guess who is a Malay?
27179_323817924308_536279308_3289910_5513614_n.jpg

By the way, police usually likes to describe suspects as "dark-complexion person" which people would normally associate it with a Malay or Indian (could be a local Chinese as rightly pointed out. Somehow they have never upgraded it to refer to an African).

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Look at these two pretty ladies taken randomly from a blog. Guess who is a Malay?
27179_323817924308_536279308_3289910_5513614_n.jpg

is that you in the picture? me don't understand why boss call you lao hiao
quite young looking mah...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

is that you in the picture? me don't understand why boss call you lao hiao
quite young looking mah...

What boss"? The only "boss" in this forum that I know of is the weird-looking fellow one who winks at you with his right eye!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

What boss"? The only "boss" in this forum that I know of is the weird-looking fellow one who winks at you with his right eye!

that's the boss alright, and back to my question: is that you in the picture? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Ram

I took the trouble to reply ur post cos I find tat u r ok and not all ur post were racist in nature. No one race is perfect. And usually I dont bother to argue with tat particular troll who think so highly of his race.:rolleyes:

Back to ur mum's claim. Not tat i am being defensive. As I have said tere are thousands of Asian migrant workers in Msian. Maybe u can tell us how come ur mum so certain tat culprit is 100% Malay? Surely not by mere glance?

But if u were to tell me ur mum heard tat robber spoke in Malay accent. Then i have no further question lor.