• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M'sia revealed: LKY wanted to go to war! For the sake of Good Life for FTrash?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - M'sia revealed: LKY wanted to go to war!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-19 10:13 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 21) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>19493.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsgeneral.php?id=434393
August 20, 2009 00:59 AM
Muhyiddin Denies Allegation That He Sold Land To Singapore
<!--By: Ramjit
-->
BUKIT MERTAJAM, Aug 19 (Bernama) -- Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin Wednesday regretted the allegation by the opposition that he had purportedly sold a piece of land to Singapore when he was the Johor Menteri Besar.

He said he was purposely being slandered so that the people would hate him and the Barisan Nasional (BN) government.

"I wish to clarify that (during my tenure as Johor Menteri Besar) I had never sold even an inch of land to Singapore and that this (allegation) is a mere slander," he said at a ceramah at Tanjong Putus in conjunction with the by-election for the Permatang Pasir state seat, here tonight.

The Deputy Prime Minister said they made the allegation because they did not know the actual history that a water treatment plant had existed in the Sungai Lingu area in Bandar Tenggara, Johor.

"I have to reply because the opposition was spreading lies...what actually transpired was when I was the Menteri Besar, I received a call from Dr Mahathir (Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad) one day," he said.

Muhyiddin said Dr Mahathir had summoned him to attend a meeting with visiting Singapore prime minister then, Lee Kuan Yew over gas pipeline and water supply issues in Kuala Lumpur.

He said during the meeting between Dr Mahathir, the then finance minister Tun Daim Zainuddin, Lee and him, Lee had pressed for adequate water supply to the republic from Johor.

"Lee said Singapore was ready to go to war if Malaysia did not want to supply enough water and expressed his regret over the stalled water supply project from Sungai Lingu.

"I said we did not have the money and Lee said Singapore was willing to bear the cost and when completed, the assets will be owned by Malaysia, so Singapore had merely footed the bill," said Muhyiddin.

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>