• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More than 2 Billion Covid Shots Have been Given, 30% of Global Population

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is what I say.

Conspiracy theories

Its a lack of self esteem that leads one to delve into such backward thinking.

The concept of ego, or self is usually based on our environment, and when we no longer have a clear relationship with our essence, we find solace in diving into utter falsehoods and find nourishment there because its an escape from reality

So in the end its a symptom

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it reduce the world population by that amount, entire world will be less hectic and more peaceful i hope.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is alot of needles, billions poked, and why?

Cause the freaking PRCs that's why

43kpiw.jpg

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pharma is the one who will come out with big quarter massive result, shareholder is the big winner our arms is the loser

somemore they will repeat next year until they eradicate the virus

I know governments in Singapore, Europe, America all purchased the vaccine from Moderna, Pfizer, etc at a cost

But the Chinese sent over their vaccine without our Purchase Order

That should put it into perspective

republicunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
ow man lets just get this over with i wanna travel again i was supposed to go to S Africa over a year ago

at this rate it will be 2 years of no flying all thanks to the PRCs

SQ plane all parked, travel bubble failed, Hong Kong close shop, how to go anywhere?

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know governments in Singapore, Europe, America all purchased the vaccine from Moderna, Pfizer, etc at a cost

But the Chinese sent over their vaccine without our Purchase Order

That should put it into perspective

aiyoh the whole situation so cockeyed until confused

first sino no good now can

then complain about profit motive

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh the whole situation so cockeyed until confused

first sino no good now can

then complain about profit motive

Who cares even today whatever the mess is, this pandemic is getting cleaned up

in 1 year only discussion will be rich vs poor nations, a few more variants will crop up

then before you know it, we will stop talking about it

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.pmlive.com/pharma_news/...elta_covid-19_variant_after_two_doses_1371713

Pfizer/BioNTech, AZ vaccines effective against Delta COVID-19 variant after two doses​

Pfizer/BioNTech and AZ vaccines found to be 96% and 92% effective against variant, respectively​

Coronavirus_vaccine.jpg

New real-world study data from Public Health England (PHE) has demonstrated that two doses of either Pfizer/BioNTech or AstraZeneca’s (AZ) COVID-19 vaccines are ‘highly’ effective against the Delta variant (previously known as the Indian variant).

The study included 14,019 individuals in England who had tested positive for the Delta variant, of which 166 were hospitalised between 12 April and 4 June.

According to the data, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was 96% effective against hospitalisation or death caused by the Delta variant following two doses.

The AZ vaccine was 92% effective against hospitalisation or death from the Delta variant after two doses.

The data also showed that a single dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was 94% effective at preventing hospitalisation, while AZ’s jab was 71% effective after the first dose.

The AZ vaccine was also less effective against symptomatic disease caused by the Alpha variant (previously known as the Kent or UK variant) and the Delta variant, with protection levels of 74% and 64%, respectively.

However, the UK’s Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi said the results are still “extremely encouraging”, adding that the vaccines “are continuing to help break the link between hospitalisation and the Delta variant after one dose, and particularly the high effectiveness of two doses”.

“This real-world evidence shows that AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine provides a high level of protection against the Delta variant, which is currently a critical area of concern given its rapid transmission,” said Mene Pangalos, executive vice president, BioPharmaceuticals R&D at AZ.

“The data shows that the vaccine will continue to have a significant impact around the world given that it continues to account for the overwhelming majority of supplies to India and the COVAX facility,” he added.

Rising COVID-19 cases, driven primarily by the Delta variant – which is more transmissible than the Alpha variant – recently led to a delay in easing lockdown restrictions in England.

Social distancing restrictions had been due to be lifted on 21 June, and this date has now been pushed back to 19 July.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that two-thirds of adults will have been offered two COVID-19 vaccine doses by this date, with the target of offering all adults a first dose being brought forward to 19 July.

republicunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tickets booked for next year and they better not get cancelled like this year

PRCs really messed up my travel calendar damm them

changi will not reopen with so many cluster hougang etc better cancel n no have expectations better

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will come back here when the vaccination rate hits 3 Billion, in the next 2 weeks

Then we will see all the anti-vaxxers run road