• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Gloria Lee, our establishment 阿姑 uplorry

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ok, Let me try and explain this to the bros.

Gloria Lee (maiden name Woo Sau Yin) married to Dennis Lee. This is the second marriage for both of them.

Gloria Lee's first marriage produced Ronald Ooi, Carol Ooi, and Douglas Ooi. These were young adults by the time she married Dennis Lee. Some people say these are not her actual children, but the children of her first husband, and they are therefore her stepchildren. In any case, these are Dennis Lee's stepchildren also, by marriage. Since some of these children like Ronald are quite prominent, and obviously promoted by her, I can only assume they are her biological children. Which means Gloria had 6 kids altogether.

Dennis Lee's first marriage was to Rosa Shum. Her family are originally from Malaysia and very wealthy. Started in the Tea business. If you go to Malaysia, there is a tea town named Shum. I believe he and Rosa also had children, but they do not appear to be mentioned anywhere.

His second marriage was to Gloria result in kids Lee Howe Yong, Amy, and Lena Lee.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, Let me try and explain this to the bros.

Gloria Lee (maiden name Woo Sau Yin) married to Dennis Lee. This is the second marriage for both of them.

Gloria Lee's first marriage produced Ronald Ooi, Carol Ooi, and Douglas Ooi. These were young adults by the time she married Dennis Lee. Some people say these are not her actual children, but the children of her first husband, and they are therefore her stepchildren. In any case, these are Dennis Lee's stepchildren also, by marriage. Since some of these children like Ronald are quite prominent, and obviously promoted by her, I can only assume they are her biological children. Which means Gloria had 6 kids altogether.

Dennis Lee's first marriage was to Rosa Shum. Her family are originally from Malaysia and very wealthy. Started in the Tea business. If you go to Malaysia, there is a tea town named Shum. I believe he and Rosa also had children, but they do not appear to be mentioned anywhere.

His second marriage was to Gloria result in kids Lee Howe Yong, Amy, and Lena Lee.
There is 1 kind of guai lan word arm bai like like to use on some innocent civilian.
They will shout out violently - ka Lee wu qin ah
The civilian usually will usually lan lan and shut up.

In this case, the civilian can proudly say
Si le, ler bay Ann jua.
Become the arm bai have to lan lan and shut up.

You sounds like related to the Lee's :geek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is 1 kind of guai lan word arm bai like like to use on some innocent civilian.
They will shout out violently - ka Lee wu qin ah
The civilian usually will usually lan lan and shut up.

In this case, the civilian can proudly say
Si le, ler bay Ann jua.
Become the arm bai have to lan lan and shut up.

You sounds like related to the Lee's :geek:
I unequivocally deny any and all connections to the Lees