• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs LKY is DEAD!!! - Post yr celebrations here!!!

S

suicidalpap

To be honest, being a citizen, i feel sad that we behave this way..with joy for LKY's wife dead. But really can't blame us. We know ourselves very well, that we are happy not becos we hate Mrs LKY, but becos we know very well that LKY will follow suit, thereafter, shortly (we do hope). We don't feel that way for Ong Teng Cheong's wife, isn't it?

Nicely put.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know any listed company under SGX, beside Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd (APB) that dealing beer and liquor? I expect their stock continue to surge, especially after LKY's. APB's has been surging non-stop since 27 July 2010 from $14.69 which now stood at $17.50. I can't afford, too expensive..Sigh..
got! ... thai beverage ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... I bought 20 cents hacks sweet only......:(
goot! ...
icon14.gif

after eating, u can or-ee-or! ...

R

redlightmeansgo

That's because Christians do not die but leave their physical bodies and return to be with their Lord Jesus Christ. In that sense, as stated in the bible, "to die is to gain." I am not sure if Kwa was a believer

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because Christians do not die but leave their physical bodies and return to be with their Lord Jesus Christ. In that sense, as stated in the bible, "to die is to gain." I am not sure if Kwa was a believer

Christians after they die will go to the Hellenistic world of Kingdom of Gods and heaven/hell. Paul will be waiting for them, not Jesus. The king of Jews, Jesus, already died in AD29 after a failed Davidic messianic movement that was prophecied by prophets in the scriptures.

R

redlightmeansgo

Christians after they die will go to the Hellenistic world of Kingdom of Gods and heaven/hell. Paul will be waiting for them, not Jesus. The king of Jews, Jesus, already died in AD29 after a failed Davidic messianic movement that was prophecied by prophets in the scriptures.

You are either one of the Mormons, the Davidians, or some self styled guru who gazes at his own naval ad nauseam. If you have no inkling of God's word, the best you could do is not distort it.

thank you

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Wah cannot be so cold hearted. Regardless of what many say, she was a great wife, a good mother and a doting grandmother. Take this moment to reflect on the good things she has done. Who knows, she may have been the key factor in holding back hubby when he was in knuckle dusting mood. I have seen her at NTUC shopping and she was always gracious, unassuming and with a ready smile. She was apparently a thrifty person. I wish her peace and offer prayers and condolences to the family.

2) Estate duty was not changed just for the Family lah. I think they changed the laws to attract the HNW FT to Singapore. Europeans are subject to hefty estate duty so we tell them, take singapore passport and no problems with estate duties.

3) Think about it, if family needeed more $$ they just put themselves in more GLCs etc etc. If you look at total rev from estate duty it is small so by waiving it and attract the HNWs the Gov end up with a net gain. When the HNW comes, they buy new $10M property, a few nice cars and eat, shop and spend in singapore. Furthermore, many shift they operations to Singapore and that in itself generate even more $$$.

got hoilday or not i want go batam for fire work...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are either one of the Mormons, the Davidians, or some self styled guru who gazes at his own naval ad nauseam. If you have no inkling of God's word, the best you could do is not distort it.

thank you

nobody have inkling of the invisible man words ...inculding preachers , Mormons ,the Davidians ...ect .
If you're a pre...acher, you talk for a living, even you don't make sense, you learn to make nonsense eloquently.

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering this is an anti-PAP forum, I'm surprised by the number of apologist out there. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people?!?!

For the woman who was rumored to be behind and supporting/advising the dictator who destroyed civil liberties and the lives of the opposition in this country, screwed their own citizens in favor of foreigners (need I go on), this person deserves no fucking respect.

If you can't spit on your enemy's grave, it just goes to show how ball-less you people are. No wonder come every GE people will vote for PAP. Seems that nothing ever change, and nothing will.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah no shit but if you had spent your life torturing ppl that you were supposed to serve and siphoned their money that was hard earned for your own personal pleasure how do you think ppl would react?

In contrast if you were kind, caring and compassionate and brought joy to many ppl's lives what do you think their reaction would be when you pass on?

Kind,caring and compassonate ? Singapore Incorporated is a soulless society whose sole ideology is materialism.If only,if only they could help those old ,sick and physically handicapped men and women who have to sell tissue papers and cardboards for a few cents a kilo for their livelihood.
Kind ,caring and compassionate ? Do u think These type of people know what is hunger for the ordinary folks ? Have they tried eating simple porridge with black sauce ? Now all these propaganda in the mass media how good and how good is she ? when the ordinary folks don't "feel it ".Lost touch with the masses.Lost the empathy with the masses .If President Ong Teng Cheong and Mrs. ong did not have a state funeral,why is Mrs.Old fart getting a state funeral ??? As long as u hold on to political power,u can do anything u like ???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kind,caring and compassonate ? Singapore Incorporated is a soulless society whose sole ideology is materialism.If only,if only they could help those old ,sick and physically handicapped men and women who have to sell tissue papers and cardboards for a few cents a kilo for their livelihood.
Kind ,caring and compassionate ? Do u think These type of people know what is hunger for the ordinary folks ? Have they tried eating simple porridge with black sauce ? Now all these propaganda in the mass media how good and how good is she ? when the ordinary folks don't "feel it ".Lost touch with the masses.Lost the empathy with the masses .If President Ong Teng Cheong and Mrs. ong did not have a state funeral,why is Mrs.Old fart getting a state funeral ??? As long as u hold on to political power,u can do anything u like ???

Mrs lee is not getting a state funeral.

In any case you don't even know what i'm writing about your response is all over the place.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please la. Just let the family have peaceful funeral . Whatever the reason love/hate them.Now is their family matter .

Holding up all peasants' cpf and sucking up every peasant's blood are also their family business..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

then all christains should not go hospital since to die is to gain ...all christains should die now since they love their invisible man so much ...:biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

technically this is true, all Christians should die since to die is gain. But unlike you, a DRIFTER, many Christians hold key positions in society and have families to look after, and it is more practical to stay behind on earth to finish their tasks. It's all in the bible.

Christianity is more practical, and PP like you are more cynical.

Do yrself a favour, dun go about life embarrassing yrself, and wasting other pp's precious time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:rolleyes:
technically this is true, all Christians should die since to die is gain. But unlike you, a DRIFTER, many Christians hold key positions in society and have families to look after, and it is more practical to stay behind on earth to finish their tasks. It's all in the bible.

Christianity is more practical, and PP like you are more cynical.

Do yrself a favour, dun go about life embarrassing yrself, and wasting other pp's precious time.

christainity is more practical ? bible is nothing but a storybook just like jack and the beanstalk story ...everything happen "magically " :biggrin:
you are wasting your own time by being delusion . you are wasting 5mins of your time praying to the invisible man before you eat , you wasted your time by going church . you waste your money every month just to give to your cults ..now who is wasting time ? :biggrin: . so you and teekee believe in a snake that could talk ? :rolleyes:

on one hand you christains say to die is to gain ..on the other hand you said its more practical to stay behind to finish their tasks ...makeup your mind !!!:biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUj8hg5CoSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUj8hg5CoSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vkXOwBIRX7Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vkXOwBIRX7Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Becoming another Christian religious thread again.

christains are all the same ...when something happen sure got link to their invisible man except the bad things ...they are just being insecure ...just like their invisible man ..need to praise every now and then ...:biggrin:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
now LKY can get married again ... (since he hates singlehood so much, always condemning the singles and/or childless couples) ...