• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Yong and his wife took their FIFTH shots at the Kaki Bukit JTVC, where the waiting time stretched up to two hours

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
these brainwashed are like frogs in a well , they get their news from shittimes , cna or other foreign msm. if they have an iota of intelligence left
they would discovered the horrors cause by the vaccine , in fact calling it a vaccine is a misnomer.

these are some fact that armarikags have realised.

"you can't sue us if something goes wrong" "we need 75 years to release the data to the public"

RosieWilliamOlivia
My dad got both doses and started having mini strokes. A few months later the doctors drained fluid from hid brain and now the strokes have stopped. None of the medical staff would allow my parents to report the side effects, they had been given paperwork to fill out on side effects and the nurses literally told them they were not accepting side effect reports anymore from anyone and to throw away the paperwork. My mum had no side effects but decided not to get the second shot.

Metaphysical Insight

one of my clients fell to the pressure of friends to get the vaccine. she got one shot and landed in the hospital for 3 days. after that she now has to go to physical therapy for what it did to her on an ongoing basis. her doctor advised her not to get the second shot and of course she didn't. and yes, you are right, people are ramped up from all the misinformation, death, depression, etc this has all caused. i thought the divide over wearing masks was bad but this getting vaccinated is at a whole other level in a very negative way.

Aegis

A girl I went to school with had her 10 year old daughter vaccinated. The daughter started having debilitating pain throughout her joints within the week or so after the vaccination. Her doctors diagnosed her with an advanced form of arthritis. She’s 10, guys.

Magnum 308Norma

My wife and I are both un-vaxed, my wife caught Covid off one of her realtors who was double vaxed but was still positive for Covid. Well in turn I caught the virus from my wife because we live and sleep together. My wife and I each took 5 days treatment of ivermectin, all we suffered was, fatigue and bad head colds lasting for about 10 days. No sore lungs at all. We made sure we got plenty of bed rest. So now after about 3 weeks gone by, we are feeing great.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
revolver got 6 shots mah. five never kenna sixth sure tio.
As I always say, every mRNA booster jab one inputs inside his or her body is a completely new risk. No such thing as previous shots no serious issue, you wouldn't develop serious issues with strokes, blood clots, heart attack and or cancer. Good luck to those who likes to input these mRNA vaccines I to their bodies. There have been enough anecdotal and real evidence of young old healthy sudden deaths all over. Unless you are super elderly and not in good health, then by all means booster yourself. You don't have much to lose. Otherwise, why go risk serious issues of an mRNA experimental vaccine???

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I always say, every mRNA booster jab one inputs inside his or her body is a completely new risk. No such thing as previous shots no serious issue, you wouldn't develop serious issues with strokes, blood clots, heart attack and or cancer. Good luck to those who likes to input these mRNA vaccines I to their bodies. There have been enough anecdotal and real evidence of young old healthy sudden deaths all over. Unless you are super elderly and not in good health, then by all means booster yourself. You don't have much to lose. Otherwise, why go risk serious issues of an mRNA experimental vaccine???
It's delayed euthanasia campaigned under the banner of vaccination which does nothing to preventing oneself from getting infected or infecting.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually is this chee bye oyk kept using vds discrimination to get ppl to jab. else where got so many ppl kept going for snake oil? must trail this oyk like nazi criminals.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually is this chee bye oyk kept using vds discrimination to get ppl to jab. else where got so many ppl kept going for snake oil? must trail this oyk like nazi criminals.
PAP and its ministers forcing people indirectly to take an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE with no clue of future side effects is morally and ethically unacceptable. If their own loved ones mati from these continuous EXPERIMENTAL mRNA JABS, I say O B Good to them.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
So happy that several of my asshole relatives took booster 2.

@JohnTan should tell his grassroots members that they should set by example too. Anyway it's free, can jab don't waste.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the antivax talk about mass deaths due to vax, when is it happening? Population need to be lowered to fight inflation. Nearly 2 years already...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there truly were a 'return to normal', those JVTCs should not have existed. :whistling:

In almost all other civilized countries, such facilities no longer exist. :rolleyes:

Looks like Wing Chun Ong is doing his best to learn from the CCP. :roflmao:

Any cronies profiteering from regular testing and vaccinations? :sneaky:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is jvtc
Screenshot_2.jpg

Otherwise known as Centre for Delayed Euthanasia.