• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Tan Cheng Bok Vs Mr Tan kin Lian

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
signzz....if the 2 are running for the President's race...it's kinda tough to decide...

Both have their merits...it's sure gg be a hard choice....

And with GY & Nathan (maybe re runing)...these 2 are kinda clear cut choices...GY, please dont attempt to lose in 2 elections in a single yr...honestly, save your time and efforts (this is my personal opinion)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... GY, please dont attempt to lose in 2 elections in a single yr...honestly, save your time and efforts (this is my personal opinion)
dun worry abt tis burger ...

wen ze going get tough, he'll juz quit ... :rolleyes:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Need to assess who hates PAP more, TCB, TKL or GY. After that, who would fight more for Singaporeans and how they intend to do it...

Prataman is a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% "NO" on my list.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this feeling GY ask for 2 weeks is to asking PAP to support him as the endorse candidate. But I might be very wrong of coz. Now is depend who PAP support already.

Tan Kin Lian sure can get the certificate or not? I worry he get dig up some stupid use CEO money buy 1 extra rubber band and not get to run.

Need to assess who hates PAP more, TCB, TKL or GY. After that, who would fight more for Singaporeans and how they intend to do it...

Prataman is a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% "NO" on my list.