• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Andy liquidating his Atas Rolex collection... Please sirpork

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
need a safe deposit box at the bank. bigger more sexpensive. but if you’re a premier banking client the bank will offer one for “free”.
That means... He is not Premier customer yet? But he has a Sentosa House De woh

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u everytime beejar his lobang?
Aiya.... his bullshit can deceive those market ah sohs and aunties, but can't pull the wool over astute observers like me.

And... luxury watches make the most sense to keep in a safe deposit box, because they are typically small items (even with the boxes and shit). I only hear of people clearance sale bulky items such as furniture, vehicles, electronics such as tv etc, where got bullshit need to sell small luxury items?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya.... his bullshit can deceive those market ah sohs and aunties, but can't pull the wool over astute observers like me.

And... luxury watches make the most sense to keep in a safe deposit box, because they are typically small items (even with the boxes and shit). I only hear of people clearance sale bulky items such as furniture, vehicles, electronics such as tv etc, where got bullshit need to sell small luxury items?
Hahahha...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong, Atas Rolex watch price will appreciate if it becum an antique piece De woh... So good price potential, must keep De woh... Dun anyhow sell