• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mother, daughter charged with attempted murder after frying pan attack

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Mother, daughter charged with attempted murder after frying pan attack​

The Cheatham County Sheriff’s Office said the women attacked their husband and father​

By Daniel Smithson
Published: Feb. 3, 2024 at 1:55 AM GMT+8

Body camera footage captured the bloody aftermath of an attempted murder in January by an Ashland City mother and daughter, according to the Cheatham County Sheriff’s Office.

The video shows a father and husband beaten and bloodied after his own wife and daughter beat him with a cast iron skillet and tried to choke him with a belt, the sheriff’s office said. On Jan. 27, deputies responded to the 3500 block of Sweethome Road where the man had contacted a neighbor to call 911.

The man told deputies he and his wife had been arguing and went to sleep.

He was awakened by being hit on the head with the skillet, according to a Cheatham County Sheriff’s Office arrest affidavit. When he opened his eyes, he could see his daughter, Kelly Davis, 29, standing over him with the skillet in hand, before she hit him in the head again, the affidavit said. Kelly Davis then got on top of him with a knife, while the man’s wife, Pam Davis, 62, took a belt, placed it around his neck and started pulling downwards, choking him, deputies said.

Pam and Kelly Davis were charged with attempted homicide.

Pam and Kelly Davis were charged with attempted homicide.(Cheatham County Sheriff's Office)

During the attack, Kelly Davis told her father, “I’ll kill you, (expletive)!” according to the affidavit. He was able to get away from his wife and daughter and escape to a neighbor’s house.

“The neighbor advised (the victim) showed up at the residence covered in blood and wearing only his underwear claiming that his wife and daughter had attacked him,” the affidavits said, adding the man feared they would kill him.

WARNING: This video could be considered disturbing.

A Cheatham County mother and daughter have been charged with attempted murder.
Body camera video shows the man lying on his neighbor’s porch when a deputy arrives.

“What’s going on man, you alright?” the deputy asks in the video.

“I’ve had better days,” the man replies, while sitting up. “I announced to my wife last night that I wanted a divorce. About 20, 30 minutes ago, my wife and daughter – a frying pan and a knife.”

The video later shows Pam and Kelly Davis bloodied on the floor of their home. Their arrest report does not specify if their wounds were caused by the victim or happened during the attack.

“He started this at 11 o’clock last night,” Kelly Davis told police while crying. “He’s done this before.”

Every cut found on Kelly Davis was superficial, a deputy later wrote in his report.

Pam and Kelly Davis were both charged with attempted murder.