• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most ridiculous divorce incident you ever known

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a couple who got divorced because the husband went around telling people about how they have sex. :smile:

Haha.... your post reminds me of an incident in my previous company.

Two of my colleagues met and married each other after working some years together.

Then during one x'mas party..... after several bottles of wine and martell the guys were high and gathered and told stories....... this male colleague told of how great his wife was in bed and describe in detail what she can do...... my big boss replied - " she's great but how come she never do those acts to me? "

Colleague was stunned and seeing the look on his face.... my big boss carried on - " Oh, I was f**king her before you two got married." :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two of my colleagues met and married each other after working some years together.

Then during one x'mas party..... after several bottles of wine and martell the guys were high and gathered and told stories....... this male colleague told of how great his wife was in bed and describe in detail what she can do...... my big boss replied - " she's great but how come she never do those acts to me? "

Colleague was stunned and seeing the look on his face.... my big boss carried on - " Oh, I was f**king her before you two got married." :biggrin:

that why one should never shit and work at the same place

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Li, the chinese businessman who is courting Lijiawei will be in for a surprise on their wedding night.

He discovers when he is licking her pussy, there is a lingering guram garam smell !!

jw5

Loyal

I know of another couple who got divorced, because the husband was getting cim blowjobs from his lover, who insisted that he divorced his wife and married her.
He agreed! :smile:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of another couple who got divorced, because the husband was getting cim blowjobs from his lover, who insisted that he divorced his wife and married her.
He agreed! :smile:

The actual reason was because his wife struggles to suck his small useless dick and found it a chore :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Actually, i dated a guy who squeeze from middle while i (possibly more thrifty) squeeze the toothpaste from the end.

In the end, we actually quietly, without telling the other person, changed for the other person.
so u changed ur habit to squeezing from the end to the middle and he changed for u by squeezing from the middle to the end.

end of day, nothing change...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u changed ur habit to squeezing from the end to the middle and he changed for u by squeezing from the middle to the end.

end of day, nothing change...

Wow your EQ is so low. We met in the middle understand? So why did the girl leave you?

Since you guys don't trust women, just get your own kind. Like guys should just stick with guys you know, you guys get along so well on the forum with each other, why not take it one step furthur and just save money on pros? :p:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HDfzdc2oUA

Last edited:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
True love can only be found between two superior beings. Enjoy guys

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AldaLWwbxlw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AldaLWwbxlw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a couple who got divorced because the husband went around telling people about how they have sex. :smile:

the guy is a fucker. the wife should call all his friends and tell them about his small dick and why her nickname for him is minuteman. :mad:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am merely wondering if there is any couples that breaks off due to toothbrush instead of toothpaste.

wife:"why your toothbrush just change become kiwi shoe brush"
husband:"that why i keep using yours and realise your mouth fucking stinks!"

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another case of divorce.

The wife always switch off the lights when fucking with stupid husband and imagine herself fucking with lover !!

One night pitchar lobang because she shouted lover's name while in process of orgasm !!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seriously, dun married someone when you have doubts. Why marry if have to go through divorce.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, dun married someone when you have doubts. Why marry if have to go through divorce.

Another case of divorce.

Husband went overseas to work for 3 months.

The day he came back, he eat his wife's pussy and discover that there is a lingering guram garam smell .....:eek:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another case of divorce.

The wife always switch off the lights when fucking with stupid husband and imagine herself fucking with lover !!

One night pitchar lobang because she shouted lover's name while in process of orgasm !!

tell you the truth, I dead worry I might do like that too :biggrin:

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
hence ... SDU MUST teach the members how to kneed the breast...so that after marriage they won't have to say its because how u kneed me or how u squeeze...because it's all SDU's fault...

err..I mean kneed the toothpaste...:p