• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most ridiculous divorce incident you ever known

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will kick the ball rolling by sharing one i heard this afternoon.

the wife and the husband got divorce because they do not like each other habits of brushing teeth. the wife always find a bit of toothpaste on the sink after the husband finished using. she finds it wasteful and nag him on it, and the man fuck her back.

after some ping and pong, they break off.

kao .... just because of one silly toothpaste.

another similar incident shared by another friend, this time is the way the guy squeeze the toothpaste. the wife always squeeze neatly from the bottom up while the husband just wack only as if squeezing her breast.

the wife find her husband lustful way of squeezing the toothpaste a bit waste ful and decided to nag him on it. over the years, the build up of other silly things got them broken off.

2 couples got broken off by toothpaste. morale of the story, married couples should used their own toothpaste and have their own separate sink in order to live happily ever after.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will kick the ball rolling by sharing one i heard this afternoon.

the wife and the husband got divorce because they do not like each other habits of brushing teeth. the wife always find a bit of toothpaste on the sink after the husband finished using. she finds it wasteful and nag him on it, and the man fuck her back.

after some ping and pong, they break off.

kao .... just because of one silly toothpaste.

another similar incident shared by another friend, this time is the way the guy squeeze the toothpaste. the wife always squeeze neatly from the bottom up while the husband just wack only as if squeezing her breast.

the wife find her husband lustful way of squeezing the toothpaste a bit waste ful and decided to nag him on it. over the years, the build up of other silly things got them broken off.

2 couples got broken off by toothpaste. morale of the story, married couples should used their own toothpaste and have their own separate sink in order to live happily ever after.

This is so funny, my friend told me about things like that i didn't believe.

Actually, i dated a guy who squeeze from middle while i (possibly more thrifty) squeeze the toothpaste from the end.

In the end, we actually quietly, without telling the other person, changed for the other person.
Romantic huh? :p:p Yeah, we did it so that if one day we ever got married, we would both be able to accommodate each other.

It's just toothpaste! :cool: By the way, I clean toothpaste off the sink if I find it. Never nag guys. Just bear with small things in a relationship and "fight" over the big issues like how the kids should be brought up etc.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not about toothpaste

It is about how a human being is able to relate to another in a human way.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so funny, my friend told me about things like that i didn't believe.

Actually, i dated a guy who squeeze from middle while i (possibly more thrifty) squeeze the toothpaste from the end.

In the end, we actually quietly, without telling the other person, changed for the other person.
Romantic huh? :p:p Yeah, we did it so that if one day we ever got married, we would both be able to accommodate each other.

It's just toothpaste! :cool: By the way, I clean toothpaste off the sink if I find it. Never nag guys. Just bear with small things in a relationship and "fight" over the big issues like how the kids should be brought up etc.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

so girls do take note of such bo liao details. goodness...

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
DarkieToothpaste.jpg

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard of couple whu never have premarital sex then first night c wifey have some skin problem break up (contract void? non disclosure :biggrin:)

jw5

Loyal
It is definitely not about toothpaste.
The toothpaste is simply one of the many reasons that they have found to hate each other. I'm sure that there are many other reasons and incidents.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard of couple whu never have premarital sex then first night c wifey have some skin problem break up (contract void? non disclosure :biggrin:)

I heard of another case whereby the guy discovered his wife not virgin and divorce her subsequently !!

The wife cry like mad because that guy say he can't imagine other guys' crystallized sperms in her hole !!!

jw5

Loyal
I heard of another case whereby the guy discovered his wife not virgin and divorce her subsequently !!

The wife cry like mad because that guy say he can't imagine other guys' crystallized sperms in her hole !!!
I know of a couple who got divorced because the husband went around telling people about how they have sex. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is definitely not about toothpaste.
The toothpaste is simply one of the many reasons that they have found to hate each other. I'm sure that there are many other reasons and incidents.

Exactly.. they should bring in toothbrushes as well. They should also video it and post it in youtube, then i will have another addition in my sinkie video collection.