• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Irritating Phrases used at Work

jw5

Loyal
3) "PLEASE ADVISE THE NEXT STEPS" or "REQUEST YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS"
This is exclusive to Indians... nobody has the right to use this phrase and nobody is shameless enough to use it. This is the phrase your Indian colleague use when he missed a deadline, screwed up a task, or simply too stupid / lazy to do a task hence he attempts to delegate "upwards" to you. The idiot screwed up... but tries to throw the ball onto your court.

Already experienced this.
My reply to him was "Please tell me your proposal and I will adviSe you if we should implement it."
I try to start off by being polite. :wink:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
my ex boss always use tis phrase to get me going to carry out a project..he say
by hook or by crook get it done:eek:
and before he leave he always remind me tis
learn to tell white lies..save your skin first:eek:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies think using such phrases set then apart or make them sound intellectual.
"to be honest"....stupid phrase means before that not honest?
"my question to you"....if you talking to me then question not to me then to who?

"to be honest" is really irritating... this is LPPL

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the days when I worked for a transporting company my sup would always say " Experdite lah! " tell him not enough man also tell you " Experdite lah! " tell him no spare parts still tell you " Experdite lah!"

I guess your ex-sup always expedite when he cum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When stuck during an email exchange, this pops up - " Lets have a conversation".
When completely lost - "What are your thoughts".
When no clue what to do but still trying to sound decisive - "Lets go for a win-win solution".
When having painted one self in a corner - no response.

Last edited: