• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More to be Charged for Sio-pooing.................

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ong-beng-seng-christina-ong.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very bad. Even worse still that families get dragged by the fucking media and forced to endure the harassment of unscrupulous reporters.

I am pretty sure 95% of them did not know they were eating an unripe mango and were conned. Tell me how is this exploitation.

Tell me how is justice served when the OKT is likely to get a reduced sentence as a result of "cooperating" and divulging the details of this database. He is the fucking main culprit in my opinion, the real person who exploited the girl.

Agree. Yet to come across cases whereby victims become accused persons and accused person become victim. The OKT, imo, deserves minimum 10 years jail time.

When I reflect on this case, I always wonder if the same course of action would take place if one of the client happens to be Lee Yi Peng, Li Hongyi or even Li Haoyi. If sama sama proceed to charge. I have nothing else to say.