• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporean women seeking plastic surgeries to reconstruct their labia & areola

DieMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/08/12/Love-that-knows-no-boundaries-Malaysian-woman-flies-to-China-to-marry-paralysed-man.aspx

181904578c608e797cd02e396d1e811100eb83a4.jpg

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: More Singaporean women seeking plastic surgeries to reconstruct their labia & are

Make labia look less flappy and vagina tighter I can understand but make areola smaller??

Why?

I always thought that bigger nipple and areola looks sexier cos can see very obvious when woman is sexually aroused and erect. Didn't know that the women themselves don't think so.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: More Singaporean women seeking plastic surgeries to reconstruct their labia & are

this is to accomodate the sinkie husbands' lack of shaft size or girth. :rolleyes: :biggrin: :p

jw5

Loyal

For fuck's sake and for suck's fake. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make labia look less flappy and vagina tighter I can understand but make areola smaller??

Why?

I always thought that bigger nipple and areola looks sexier cos can see very obvious when woman is sexually aroused and erect. Didn't know that the women themselves don't think so.

Like this?

BC7hXrrCIAAxsA_.jpg:large

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is to accomodate the sinkie husbands' lack of shaft size or girth. :rolleyes: :biggrin: :p

Husband's penis always remains the same size.

A wife's phua CB, on the other hand, loses elasticity and tightness with age, overuse or childbirth.

The best way to save a marriage is to not get married in the first place. If you have to resort to plastic surgery for your CB and give money to scumbags such as Woffles Wu, it probably wasn't worth the trouble.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's something known as kegel exercises to tighten one's cheebye. The vagina is a muscle and needs constant workout like any other muscle.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Husband's penis always remains the same size.

A wife's phua CB, on the other hand, loses elasticity and tightness with age, overuse or childbirth.

The best way to save a marriage is to not get married in the first place. If you have to resort to plastic surgery for your CB and give money to scumbags such as Woffles Wu, it probably wasn't worth the trouble.

This woffles fool fucker sure has a very smug stuck up look to him. He's lucky that he has some celebrity status that's why he's probably more successful compared to his peers.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

pussy will go darker when it is overused. This is one of the sign to see if the product is fresh.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This woffles fool fucker sure has a very smug stuck up look to him. He's lucky that he has some celebrity status that's why he's probably more successful compared to his peers.

He likes to flaunt his connections....
Best is ex president's nephew and socialite's cousin.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am very surprised cos the no. 1 plastic surgery procedure for sinkie women should be breast augmentation cos you know they are all airports! :biggrin: