• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More foreigner in Singapore Prisons then locals

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
So my friend was just released recently from prison for Loan-sharking.

He said that out of his 14(If i heard correctly) cell mates, only 3 are locals. Not to sure if this is in Changi prison or when he was transferred to another Prison. Cos he told me he was transferred.

Inside are people from Africa, South America or technically all over the world.

He told me of a story of a 21 yr old Argentine male *His cell-mate.. Who would break into warehouses and break into safes.. How? Using his Hearing.

So looks like there are also more foreigners then local in prisoners. :smile:

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
So my friend was just released recently from prison for Loan-sharking.

He said that out of his 14(If i heard correctly) cell mates, only 3 are locals. Not to sure if this is in Changi prison or when he was transferred to another Prison. Cos he told me he was transferred.

He told me of a story of a 21 yr old Argentine male *His cell-mate.. Who would break into warehouses and break into safes.. How? Using his Hearing.

Largest hotel in the region with free food n lodging...........

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, a friend of mine oso released from DRC a yr ago, he said inside got ang mos too. ratio to locals, i dunno liao.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to be all the aliens housed in QRP....now no more QRP they house them in Changi.
Foreigners get no programme so must minimum serve two-thirds of their sentence.
If talking about majority....nothing racist here but there are alot of malays in prison

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many prisoners are illegal foreign worker overstayers.They are jailed and caned for overstaying in singapore.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real statistic of inmates populations in CPC, Malay 40%, Chinese 46%, Indian 8% and others includes foreigner 6%

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some hall centralise their housing for foreigners, they call them "Alien" thus ur friend will see many foreigners in the prison, the actual figure for 'alien' is small

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend told me there are. of ang mohs/south americans. Many here are con-mens. If you guys recently read about 4 guys from chile came here to do some scamming, my friend met them-inside. Not all are illegal aliens, many are fraudsters/thiefs.. My friend mention that foreigners and locals used to be kept separate but now they all sit together.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think the thread title should be increasing number of foreigners in SG prison. Not surprise from the ever increasing number of FT and if the ruling party don't do anything, the thread title will become a reality one day.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng suggests to build another prison just for foreigners - FT prison.:biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup ang mohs too since they aren't angels but the latino or eastern european type of ang moh or the higher classed ones?

My friend told me its a Canadian. Self proclaimed his father is the one who started the famous fullmoon party @ koh phangan.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it will help "create" jobs. Didn't someone in the gov't claim that FT created jobs:rolleyes:

lianbeng says, "order those FT/FW prisoners to build their own prison cells and dig their own graveyards! create more jobs for them - then let them stay inside indefinitely.":biggrin:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng says, "order those FT/FW prisoners to build their own prison cells and dig their own graveyards! create more jobs for them - then let them stay inside indefinitely.":biggrin:

Not a good idea. The longer they stay inside, the higher the cost it is to taxpayers.I offer a better solution: turn them into slave labour. Instead of hitting punching bags and pads, soldiers being trained in unarmed combat can practise their kicks, punches, joint locks on them. As for the females, the better-looking ones can be used to support the entertainment industries in Geylang.

After they have served their sentences, give them a few strokes of the cane and send them back to their countries.

Last edited:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to be all the aliens housed in QRP....now no more QRP they house them in Changi.
Foreigners get no programme so must minimum serve two-thirds of their sentence.
If talking about majority....nothing racist here but there are alot of malays in prison

mainly for drug cases.. this is already history.. most long serving officer can tell u that... nothing racist