• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Female Malaysians turning to prostitution due to bad economy.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young man last time handsome, got hair got fit body and can get gals easily without too much hassle.

Once the young man turns old ah pek, no hair, beer tummy and married. How to get char bors?

All of a sudden, all the factors turn against the ageing man. Confirm will degenerate to a brainless despo who need to resort to getting conned to get laid.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they were still around, 90% of geylang malaysian chinese had small white faces (xiao bai lian). I never figured out why this was so.

There was one old uncle who kenna cheated of $300K of his savings. Later it turned out the gal was supporting a small white face back in Ipoh. He nearly committed suicide.

Me too. And bestest of all, these chaps not yien tao type. Some of them even have a stable of gals supporting them and these gals would compete with each other to see who could give their guy more money. Knna, some things in life quite hard to understand.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too. And bestest of all, these chaps not yien tao type. Some of them even have a stable of gals supporting them and these gals would compete with each other to see who could give their guy more money. Knna, some things in life quite hard to understand.

GoldenDragon, you of all people should know this has nothing to do with looks. More importantly is whether u know how to bullshit the ladies. Those very skilful ones know how to act pitiful, give presents, stay a distance every now and then.....like fishing. Those small white faces know when to loosen the grip and when to reel in.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon, you of all people should know this has nothing to do with looks. More importantly is whether u know how to bullshit the ladies. Those very skilful ones know how to act pitiful, give presents, stay a distance every now and then.....like fishing. Those small white faces know when to loosen the grip and when to reel in.

I suppose each and everyone of us have our strong and weak points. Same for the ladies.

In the nightclub scene, M'sian hostesses fall for 3 categories of customers - super rich, police officers and big-time gangsters.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose each and everyone of us have our strong and weak points. Same for the ladies.

In the nightclub scene, M'sian hostesses fall for 3 categories of customers - super rich, police officers and big-time gangsters.

sad, poor boring scientist got no hope for bonking malaysian pussy then

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's true. M'sian gals the best. Pinky,pinky where art thou?

Btw, PRCs are charging $150.

Pinky was one of my all time favourite too.

The joint dat my fren own, very famous for customer getting con by WL.

Got one time, a customer fell on hard times and had no choice but to go back to find the WL who took his $$$. The WL threw one $50 note on the road before going into the car. The customer bent down to pick it up and left quietly. Very memorable sight.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can bonk lah. Just pay. I was referring to long-term relationship.

Uncle GD have you been to Ocean Hotel at JB? Heard hotel rooms on the 1st floor right up till the upper floors got WLs from all over Malaysia.. My friend been there before and said the standard can be compared to Petain Rd and some used to be from there last time.. But there are some good looking ones too in their 20s from Sabah and Sarawak.. The rate is like 60 RM to 100 RM for short time..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD have you been to Ocean Hotel at JB? Heard hotel rooms on the 1st floor right up till the upper floors got WLs from all over Malaysia.. My friend been there before and said the standard can be compared to Petain Rd and some used to be from there last time.. But there are some good looking ones too in their 20s from Sabah and Sarawak.. The rate is like 60 RM to 100 RM for short time..

Never been there bro. Compared to Petain Rd? Petain bagus? Was told the leftovers from Geylang are there now.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
They watched too much drama...as these are the characters mostly casted in dramas

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ocean has seen better days.....

The GL types mostly go back to work in Spas....only the petain type works in Ocean. Beware some is kena banned then work there (STD alert).

Its a cheapo fuck place between Desker and Petain standard and ambience.....

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro GD, eating slipper rice is not easy.....you need to have what it takes....

Me bro last time handled 3 nightclub mummies at the same time.....bugger ask one of them to buy him a car....but collect 3 times the downpayment from all 3.....every month income from 3 source to pay for his petrol, car installments and maintenance.....the car is a money churner for him.....best is yearly renew insurance and road tax time......to him its yearly bonus.

best is he drives the new car to sian new charbor.....but playing this game got dangers....you screwed up is land in hospital or worse yantao face kena acid.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
These New girls cum abroad very much due to opportunity too... Recent Thailand flood, many fuckers choose to remain at home turfs for fun!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No kidding. This Malaysian Chinese chick was quoting me the price for her puss - all expenses paid trip to Hong Kong for one week. With some LV bags and restaurant trips, it could easily be $10k and above!

For some KL makeup counter gal, she sure priced herself highly.

If it is a trip to Thailand she could be quoting you in Thai Baht.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro GD, eating slipper rice is not easy.....you need to have what it takes....

Me bro last time handled 3 nightclub mummies at the same time.....bugger ask one of them to buy him a car....but collect 3 times the downpayment from all 3.....every month income from 3 source to pay for his petrol, car installments and maintenance.....the car is a money churner for him.....best is yearly renew insurance and road tax time......to him its yearly bonus.

best is he drives the new car to sian new charbor.....but playing this game got dangers....you screwed up is land in hospital or worse yantao face kena acid.

Your bro sipay leehai to handle 3 who provide for him financially. I once supported two gals and it's damn stressful and taxing. There will be times you confuse one for the other, like having taken them to certain places etc. Even if I got caught, less harm to come my way coz I was paying them. If they pay you, they won't show mercy with your betrayal. Your bro very lucky.