• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Morality watchdog" rapes Viennese woman for hours! Guess his religion?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.heute.at/s/sittenwaechter-vergewaltigt-wienerin-ueber-stunden-120047978

What the Vienna public prosecutor’s office accuses 23-year-old Ibrahima B. of in its six-page indictment leaves one speechless. As reported, the unemployed man, born in Guinea, is believed to have become radicalized while abroad in France. He visited Muslim friends there and after returning to Austria wanted his girlfriend Elsa I. (name changed) to live the way he thought was right.
The suspect had already met the South American-born woman, who has been in Austria for more than two decades, in a club near Schwedenplatz in September 2023. She was going through a divorce and was initially happy about carefree hours and a little affection. But after the trip to France, her boyfriend became unbearable and acted as a “moral guardian”; forced her to wear a headscarf, checked her cell phone and tracked her down. When she was looking for a place to go out on Instagram, Ibrahima B. finally lost it.
In a shocking orgy of violence, he is said to have punched her in the face 20 times – alternating between his right and left fists – and broken her nose. Even when blood spurted, he did not let go of his victim and is said to have strangled her four times almost to the point of unconsciousness.
“You will see what I do to you,” he is said to have intimidated the woman and then pulled a pair of pliers out from under the bed. “I’ll rip out your teeth,” he threatened, according to the indictment. When the woman turned onto her stomach, he ripped out her hair in clumps and filmed her – to remind her “what happens if you don’t obey.”
The 23-year-old: “No matter where you are, look, I will always be here and even if it has been a year, I will destroy you. You may not even think of me anymore, but I will destroy you!”
The public prosecutor on the suspect’s alleged crimes: “He always acted with the intention of injuring his victim and making him submissive by force.” Elsa I. is said to have been raped several times in the last few months – sometimes her ordeal lasted for hours. She is said to have been scratched, beaten and bitten.
Particularly disgusting: Ibrahima B. whispered that he loved his girlfriend but would kill her. After she actually found a gun in the box one day, Elsa I., terrified, confided in a friend and filed a complaint. Ibrahima B. has been in custody in the Vienna-Josefstadt prison since the beginning of June.
He denied everything to the police, but after interviewing the victim twice and examining the findings of the Floridsdorf clinic, the investigators had no doubts about the statements made by the woman, who is being legally represented by star lawyer Philipp Wolm. Her tormentor, Ibrahima B., will soon have to answer to a jury court in Vienna. He faces up to ten years in prison. The presumption of innocence applies.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murdered by Islamists for drawing cartoons
Charlie.jpg