• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monopolistic DBAss Bo Chup Telok Blangah!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Only 2 ATMs serving 45 blocks, and that's not all...
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WRITE this as one of the long-suffering customers of POSB living in the Telok Blangah Heights area.
There are only two POSB ATMs serving the 45 HDB blocks in the neighbourhood.
For a time, the more assessable ATM, located outside the FairPrice outlet, could not issue receipts and could not be used to buy shares. It was many months before the problem was fixed.
Now, this machine dispenses only $50 notes, and has done so for more than two months. How long do we have to wait before we can draw $10 notes again?
Surely the fact that only the $50 notes needed replenishing and there was no movement of $10 notes should have sounded an alert long ago.
I have tried to draw $10 notes from the ATM outside the FairPrice outlet in Bukit Merah Central, but I could not find the 'zero' key. Why? Because of long-term use, three of the keys have lost their markings - and 'zero' could be any of them.
Chow Peng Soon