• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOH wanted me to go for vaccination even though I already had multiple M and P injections

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have to create problems, in order to have reactions then provide a solution. How many people died to this cause, they don’t care. They only interested in the agenda that they are pushing
Cannot say like that....they are help u mah

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got only 2X Sinopharm, so I reserved my 3rd Sinopharm shot (fully vaccinated) in case PAP gov "forced" the people to jab again.
We all know how bad China product are. Sinopharm vaccine probably has zero benefits.
I equate injecting with Sinopharm no different from being injected with saline solution.

You're safe.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
ART tests indicates so, but I treat them all like the flu. A little fever, sore throat, that's all.
And have not been sick since 2022.
If yes, it means you have got radiated before.

Remember when they said “You don’t need vaccinations when you got covid”?

The science behind radiation poisoning is when there were interactions between a human host and their 5G cell tower. The toxicity in the body triggers detox responses, therefore, human host started expressing the detox mechanism such as flu, cough, fever and etc.

Of course, those virus clown will reject this reasoning. There are science behind these occurrences anyway

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If yes, it means you have got radiated before.

Remember when they said “You don’t need vaccinations when you got covid”?

The science behind radiation poisoning is when there were interactions between a human host and their 5G cell tower. The toxicity in the body triggers detox responses, therefore, human host started expressing the detox mechanism such as flu, cough, fever and etc.

Of course, those virus clown will reject this reasoning. There are science behind these occurrences anyway
How can it be so, since I have never taken the mRNA. And I have nor worries nor fear of covid.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can it be so, since I have never taken the mRNA. And I have nor worries nor fear of covid.
All vaccines contained nanotechnology. If there is only one pharmaceutical company available, surely no one would want that only big pharma.

Divide and conquer, bro

Anyway, thanks for sharing your situation.
There are people who share the misinformation that china vaccines are safe and almost equivalent to saline lol

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
All vaccines contained nanotechnology. If there is only one pharmaceutical company available, surely no one would want that only big pharma.

Divide and conquer, bro

Anyway, thanks for sharing your situation.
There are people who share the misinformation that china vaccines are safe and almost equivalent to saline lol
Sinopharm doesn't contain nanotechnology. It basically is saline.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4504.jpeg