• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee arrives at his wife's wake

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are lucky to be borned in Singapore, that you can go on the net and write this shit in the comfort of your home and after filling your stomach with food.
Be it that you were borned in a 3rd world country, you would be living from hand to mouth and no access to internet. Not only that, you would be illiterate.

Why went PAP cocksucker apologists like u defend the PAP, they always compare singapore to some 3rd world country? Why dun you compare S'pore to Switzerland, which is what the PAP does? Swiss standard is higher for sure, why u don't use that example? By the way, if I pay 100 politicians $millions salary each, u better believe I expect to have food in my stomach, and access to the internet.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I dun think he'd always acted alone. It was a hubby and wife partnership. Now that the chief consultant is gone, we sit and wonder how long the remaining half will hold out.

U damn right. When Old Goat goes home to his wife every night, u think she said "Honey, why u whacked JBJ so hard today? Tske it easy on him mah. After all he got wife and kids" SHe probably said "Darling, how come u only bankrupt JBJ. Tomorrow, u better go the office and make sure his kekling ass go to jail too, ok?"

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pain expressed on his face is not 1 of which that screams "my love, why u leave so soon"

the expression on the face looks more like:

"die lah, i never had the ATM pin number"
"all the $ is actually in your name, and u didn't will it all to me"

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wears jogging shoes everywhere, even in his office, even when he has a 2 piece suit on. His shoes are always Nike, he seems to like those the most.

Maybe he always puts on his jogging shoes becos he is ready to zhao lor if ever there is a coup to over throw him..:biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

Old man can't wear crocodile leather shoes. he just suffered a fall, you want him to die is it?

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thsi fucker did not pity his political opponents, imagined or real when he whacked them, and subjected them to poverty, imprisonment and all manners of torture. This fucker is no Mahatma Gandhi. He has a mean bone in every part of his body, he is not to be pitied

I can now understand your Sentiments... NO OFFENCE...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he's going through now is nothing compared to the suffering he imposed on those who were punished simply because they held different views regarding the running of Singapore.

While he and his wife have lead rich, fulfilling lives, many young men and women spent the best part of their most productive years languishing behind bars without ever being charged for any crimes.

He still has a chance to repent, apologise and offer some sort of compensation to those he has wronged. However, I'm not holding my breath.:rolleyes:

well said! but i still feel something when i saw the old man in the photo. :P kudos to the photographer! :P

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're absolutely right. Am told that the old fart cud not stand on his own.

This round his viral infection is very serious and that LWL together with old fart
gave the go-ahead to unplug gecko so that she cud focus on looking after him.

if what u said is real. this is really evil man!!!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
610x.jpg

Mrs Lee: I know what you did last night. I smell perfume and s***m.
MM: Please give me a break lah. We don't have much time left.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
What verdict do you have for a man, who visited his wife's funeral, with heavy body guards in a so-called safe country?.

A MAN IN GUILT!!

Very well said. Why would someone need to have body guard with him when visit his own wife's funeral, especially in his own empire? A VERY GUILTY PERSON!!

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Taken seriously"??? in a freakin on line forum????:eek: You're obviously living in some sort of make believe world.

People who have the need to be taken seriously don't waste their time banging away on their keyboards. They do something worthwhile in the real world. :rolleyes:

Bro pls be kind with ur words , TRUTH hurts . Ouch!:biggrin:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you cant blame this man for being ruthless to his oppponents, wouldn't they do the same had they win? I bet my house 90% of them would.

In politics, as they said, there are no runner-ups - they will be dead or imprisoned.
However, for this case, I have picked up a phrase from a SBF guy "Death is the greatest equalisation for all"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
610x.jpg

Mrs. Lee : Darling, come soon..
They will be together soon.​

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4gg8Hn0kFlw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4gg8Hn0kFlw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee sure looks frail, distaughted, devastated and old in the photo, hope he had accepted the situation that his wife lived till 90 and died naturally in peace is a blessing.

MP Balaji just died a few days before at 55. 90 years old is really huat huat big bonus already!

Everybody will die one day. Amen.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well, you cant blame this man for being ruthless to his oppponents, wouldn't they do the same had they win? I bet my house 90% of them would.

In politics, as they said, there are no runner-ups - they will be dead or imprisoned.
However, for this case, I have picked up a phrase from a SBF guy "Death is the greatest equalisation for all"

By your stupid logic, than Senator MaCain should be dead or in jail. AFter all he was the runner up to Obama. Its idiot like u that keep swallowing PAP cum. Do you really like it so much?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
月朗朗,乾坤高悬,
雾重重,宫阙万间。
风萧萧,十全武功,
浩渺渺,四海经典。
帝王也终成,落日残烟。
看兴衰,全在弹指一挥间.