• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mixed Blood SPG Kena Discriminated By Crystal Jade Woh!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is s shining and perfect example of "racial discrmination" in sg. The civil rights movement should be started for ppl like her. You know your not being served when your next in line is definitely cos of your race even if your a mixed breed. Oh yes i know her type. She only mentions that she's chinese whenever it suits her. I can bet she doesn't even speak chinese or practice any customs, just like her name has no hint of chinese.

Btw what is racial discrmination when your a mixed race? Half racial discrimination? :rolleyes:

In other countries racial discrimination means getting robbed, murdered, killed and other such criminal activity against a minority. In here it's not getting your seating, assuming it was cos of her mixed race that she was not served. Singapore is definitely more racist.