• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mixed Blood SPG Kena Discriminated By Crystal Jade Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Aug 1, 2009
RACIAL HARMONY DAY
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Waitress ignores family at head of queue...
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM of Chinese-Indian parentage, my husband is Dutch, and I have not experienced discrimination until two Sundays ago, when I stood first in line at the entrance of Crystal Jade restaurant in Tampines Mall, with my two preschool children.
While I was browsing through the menu and waiting for the staff to seat us, a couple and their two children joined the queue but stood beside rather than behind me. When the waitress approached and asked them in Chinese how many were to be seated at their table, I leaned forward and politely said I was first in line and required a table for four, with my husband returning from the carpark to join us. To my surprise, she ignored me and asked the family to enter the restaurant to be seated. Thinking she might have misunderstood that the other family was first, I asked her again for a table for four. She ignored me again and this time looked behind me to another family of four and asked them in Chinese to follow her to be seated.
The second family was seated before the waitress returned, and nonchalantly asked me finally what I needed.
I asked to speak to the manager who tried to rationalise her behaviour. But what room was there for excuses when she chose to serve those who came later not once but twice, despite my requests to be seated, when all our groups were of the same size? We dined at another restaurant.
It troubles me to even allow myself to think there was any hint of racial discrimination.
The incident calls for greater sensitivity and awareness of equality and respect for all individuals to be upheld continuously in our minds.
It is also the responsibility of private organisations and government bodies to teach new migrant workers in our workforce to appreciate the value of racial diversity. This is something I urge Crystal Jade management to address with its staff.
As I dressed my four- and five-year-old daughters for their Racial Harmony Day celebrations in their kindergarten on Tuesday, for the first time I took pains to speak to them about how wonderful it was to be in a class, a school, and a country where there were so many different races, colourful cultural costumes and exotic foods.
They may not have understood why they could dress in cheongsams, have a bindi on their foreheads and take Dutch cookies as their contribution, but they thought it was all great fun. That is a good enough start for me.
Suguna Madhavan-Reiniers (Mrs)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah suguna ...

dat waitress is ft la ... dun understand wtf u toking abt ...

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal Jade has the habit to hiring Malaysians at one time but these days, I guess they're all PRCs.

I boycotted Crystal Jade years ago when the dishes they served me had worms in them. They replaced the first dish but passed unpleasant remarks on the second dish.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's amazing how the couple with 2 children did not have the courtesy to tell the waitress that the spg was there first.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
hardly go crystal jade nowadays. Over priced, nothing fantastic and poor service. Dont understand why people like to contribute to the wealth of this kind of company when there are better choice.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM of Chinese-Indian parentage, my husband is Dutch, and I have not experienced discrimination until two Sundays ago,

*rest of drivel snipped*

It troubles me to even allow myself to think there was any hint of racial discrimination.

She starts the letter by stating her race and her husband's and then proceeds to lecture everyone on racial discrimination. What was she expecting?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she's too hideous and not pretty.

Surprised that some female dark fucks think they are God's gift to men, even the very young ones when they are stared, not looked at for being rude and annoying.

Ugly, dirty, stupid and worthless.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPG = MPG?

http://www.ytlcommunity.com/commnews/shownews.asp?newsid=44120

First ever Steinway Lyngdorf show suite at YTL's Starhill Gallery

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=140 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD>
showimage.asp
</TD></TR><TR><TD>(L-R) Dato' Francis Sew, Peter Lyngdorf, Tan Sri (Dr) Francis Yeoh, Ms Suguna Madhavan </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Kuala Lumpur, February 19, 2009[/FONT]
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=140 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD>
showimage.asp
</TD></TR><TR><TD>(L-R) Dato' Francis Sew, Dato¡¯ Mokhzani Mahathir, Peter Lyngdorf, Tan Sri (Dr) Francis Yeoh, Ms Suguna Madhavan, Dato¡¯ Jimmy Choo and Dato¡¯ Dr Sheikh Muzaffar </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
prince know some msian indiian bitches come here sg and try to show power..

keke :oIo:

btw.. prince go with my indian and malay kakis to expensive chinese restaurant .. we normaly call the manager and show 10k notes to them.
quickly we we ushered to a vip room.. kekeke:biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are all of them so old and ugly???

SPG = MPG?

http://www.ytlcommunity.com/commnews/shownews.asp?newsid=44120

First ever Steinway Lyngdorf show suite at YTL's Starhill Gallery

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=140 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD>
showimage.asp
</TD></TR><TR><TD>(L-R) Dato' Francis Sew, Peter Lyngdorf, Tan Sri (Dr) Francis Yeoh, Ms Suguna Madhavan </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Kuala Lumpur, February 19, 2009[/FONT]
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=140 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD>
showimage.asp
</TD></TR><TR><TD>(L-R) Dato' Francis Sew, Dato¡¯ Mokhzani Mahathir, Peter Lyngdorf, Tan Sri (Dr) Francis Yeoh, Ms Suguna Madhavan, Dato¡¯ Jimmy Choo and Dato¡¯ Dr Sheikh Muzaffar </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
prince know some msian indiian bitches come here sg and try to show power..

keke :oIo:

btw.. prince go with my indian and malay kakis to expensive chinese restaurant .. we normaly call the manager and show 10k notes to them.
quickly we we ushered to a vip room.. kekeke:biggrin:

You see. Chinese people suck up to money best. Oh they don't even mind kneeling and kowtowing like dogs in front of large denomination bills, that's their culture and that's also how shameless they really are.