• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MIWs Are Shocked....The Storming of AWARE In Singapore

liongsum

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Watson, what took you so long? Manipulation and exploitation. Different groups different times. That's politics.
I see no threats to the incumbents here.
Aware going out of line can easily be managed.
Remember how busloads of unionists attended the AA AGM many years ago?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not spew half truths. Christianity does not hate gays but is against homosexuality. Do you see Christians beheading gays or stoning gays to death?

Look at it this way. Do you hate sins? Sins like arrogance, greed, murder, character assassination, robbery, unfiliallity, unfaithfulness ... ? Well, homosexuality is also one of the sins. Why condone some sins and allow the others?

If you say that you can help being homosexual because you are born with it, well arrogance and greed is also natural in that you are born with it.

The law sentenced gays and lesbians to jail for homosexuals. Do you sentence people to jail for being greedy, arrogant, unfaithful or character assassination? I think the gays are fine with Christians hating them (sorry, their sins) but having the laws on their side is a separate issue.

I am not gay and I am not going to debate over gay rights etc. The issue here is individual rights to no discrimination and also the read motive of the coup leaders at AWARE.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not spew half truths. Christianity does not hate gays but is against homosexuality. Do you see Christians beheading gays or stoning gays to death?

Look at it this way. Do you hate sins? Sins like arrogance, greed, murder, character assassination, robbery, unfiliallity, unfaithfulness ... ? Well, homosexuality is also one of the sins. Why condone some sins and allow the others?

If you say that you can help being homosexual because you are born with it, well arrogance and greed is also natural in that you are born with it.

Who died and crowned you the sin-defining king? I happen to not think that homosexuality is a sin (and that's assuming that I even agree with the concept of sin- so steeped in Judeo-Christianity). I happen to think arrogance is not a sin, it is very annoying but definitely not a sin. I also think typical christian condescension and hyprocrisy is disgusting.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
they ought to pray for their own sins.

who else claims other religions are fairy tales but tell you their founder was resurrected after Good Friday. another interesting fairy tale is their founder's virgin birth.

the most insulting hits are phrases which they believed foretold their founder's emergence in the Old Testament which was sadly is a bad translation of the Jewish Torah.