• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing person alert

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PLEASE DO NOT PASS MEAN OR UNKIND COMMENTS , ITS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH , MISSING FOR 2 DAYS ,HOPE EVERYBODY INCLUDING CO CONSTRUCTION WORKERS OR ANYONE WHO HAS SOME IDEA OF THEIR FRIENDS CAPABLE OF COMMITTING SEX CRIMES ON GIRLS PLEASE ALERT THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY. IMAGINE THE FEAR AND ANXIETY ON THE PARENTS RIGHT NOW , ITS NO JOKING MATTER !

Had the missing girl been a Malay, one can expect lots of uncalled comments posted here. Later they will ridicule her religion as well.:rolleyes:

Yes. I agree. Such news is never meant to be a joke. Hope she will be found.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Le Shane chong Found.

Dear all,

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! IO just called. My daughter has been found. We are going to pick her up now. Thank you for all your help in sharing the post, your concern, encouragement, kind words, messages and most importantly, prayers!!!! Extremely grateful to those who called me and provided information on my daughter's possible whereabouts, not to mention those who made effort to help me keep a lookout too. No amount of words will be able to show my gratitude towards you people.
Please do help to spread the word so that others can stop circulating the msg on facebook/whatsapp/sms. THANK YOU once again!