• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing Again - May Day Speech released, but PM out of public view

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, you heard the PM's May Day Message from a news release?

No sight. No sound. Not in person.

Even his father is publicly seen receiving Taiwan DPP's ex-Chairman Su Zhen Chang - photo in ST.

But the son ?

Are we like North Korea now, where the Dear Leader's public presence is a mystery because of his ailing health....

Who have seen him or his photo in any national publication since his US interview ?:confused:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
While nobody should be despised for his poor health condition, don't you think it's a myth that a person like this can hold the position of prime minister of a country?

With his condition, can he make major or proper decision for his country?

Then again, if he's not the actual person who makes decisions, that'll be a different story.

Anyway, if his health condition still remains as an issue, then most probably he or the oldman is still serving the karma..I guess.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, you heard the PM's May Day Message from a news release?

No sight. No sound. Not in person.

Even his father is publicly seen receiving Taiwan DPP's ex-Chairman Su Zhen Chang - photo in ST.

But the son ?

Are we like North Korea now, where the Dear Leader's public presence is a mystery because of his ailing health....

Who have seen him or his photo in any national publication since his US interview ?:confused:

Is it important that you must see his picture or image on TV etc?? who cares anyway!:p

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When good say good . when no good economy disappear from view .

Now good and come out say a few good words .

jw5

Loyal
What I noticed is that he is usually the spokesman for good news or good things.
When the economy is improving or there are more jobs or to improve productivity or to announce some good news, he will make the announcement.
When it's time to criticise or insult singaporeans or to handle unhappiness over influx of foreigners, or when the economy was deteriorating, or something that people are unhappy or dissatisfied about, they will usually get someone else to be the spokesman, including his father and his predecessor.

hypocrite999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Frens,

since he is not around most of the time or rather out of sight but not out of mind. It might be due to his health issues. As such I sincerely urge the oppos to contest AMK as it will put additional stress on him. As he has to campaign etc and when one is tired and stress, they tend to say and do stupid things. Like his 'fix the opposition'. Oppos might not win but definately it will help drive him to an earlier grave which will be good for all decent singaporeans.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg04_04b.jpg

I got my back page picture ready .

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At last, Lee Hsien Loong has shown face on newsreel ....

His wife said since it is Public Holiday, he can come out to play just this once ....

He seems to be hale and hearty .... albeit a bit hen-pecked.... :cool: