• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss GE 2015

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beh tahan liao! Teo Ser Fuck and GMS called. SerFuck wants me to have a Mr GE 2015 Yien Tao Award (as if he will win). GMS wants me to introduce a Mr GE 2015 Uncle Award. In the case of the latter, GMS says judge me based on brain power and not looks, ok? I OKed both requests. Let the battle begin ........................

Wahlaneh! Sebas and Steve just whatsapp me. The old bastard wants to contest the Uncle Award. Told me GMS sure lose to him. Steve challenged SerFuck to strip and see whose body is nicer. No maids allowed, I told Stevie the cheebye kia. He agreed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking news - Lui Tuck Yew wants to contest GE to win any of the Awards. Will break-in PMO's office tonight to churi his resignation letter.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam just contacted me. Sammyboy will play its part in nation building. The Traitor Award GE 2015 will be sponsored by this forum. The winner or joint-winners will have a makan session with Escher, $200 voucher from Singapore Casket and receive a handshake from Sam. So far, no one called in to nominate themselves.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sun Xueling looks more cunning where ting ru is more demure:

attachment.php
101% agree

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was told she married an Ah Tiong kia. True? Or is she an ATB?
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pap-unveils-candidates-for-pasir-ris-punggol-grc-014639661.html

Meanwhile, Sun spoke about helping the young families living in the GRC. The working mother, who has a two-year-old daughter, said she understands the challenges of young Singaporean families, and would like to help them in ways such as eldercare and childcare.
Sun's China-born husband became a Singaporean citizen six years ago. She spoke about how he and other new citizens integrated themselves into Singapore society.
"What's important is that he made an active step to become a Singaporean... what attracted him to Singapore was the values that we have, the dynamism that we have here. For new citizens, the fact that they want to become Singaporeans show that they really love this place," she said.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pap-unveils-candidates-for-pasir-ris-punggol-grc-014639661.html

Meanwhile, Sun spoke about helping the young families living in the GRC. The working mother, who has a two-year-old daughter, said she understands the challenges of young Singaporean families, and would like to help them in ways such as eldercare and childcare.
Sun's China-born husband became a Singaporean citizen six years ago. She spoke about how he and other new citizens integrated themselves into Singapore society.
"What's important is that he made an active step to become a Singaporean... what attracted him to Singapore was the values that we have, the dynamism that we have here. For new citizens, the fact that they want to become Singaporeans show that they really love this place," she said.

Thank you, sis. She had to find an Ah Tiong. No Sinkie good enough for her? Lawrence Wong, you are unwanted!