• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Misconceptions about Christianity

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
for sure, i have nothing againsts Christians, please practice your faith alone and FUCKING STOP PREACHING AT MY DOORSTEP !

Do they go house to house? I have not encountered that for a long time.

If I am touched by the faith, i will go church on my own.

I think that is a fair point.

Sometimes there are others who felt that because you did not asked, you do not care. Balancing that are those who felt that because you asked, you are pestering me.

For me, I think that asking, "Would you like to know more?" is not harmful to anyone and upon receiving a "NO!", just back off with a thanks. A good balance I think. But why strangers? They probably thought you are selling insurance, "regular payments" to charity or credit cards and are naturally reserved.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
==

oh yes...they usually operate in pairs, two nice ladies...they will knock and of course, they check if you have altar outside your flat. Then when you open the door, they will be very nice, how are you, i just wanna share something wonderful with you, have you heard of Jesus Christ....

alamak...i can even recite these lines....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
==

oh yes...they usually operate in pairs, two nice ladies...they will knock and of course, they check if you have altar outside your flat. Then when you open the door, they will be very nice, how are you, i just wanna share something wonderful with you, have you heard of Jesus Christ....

alamak...i can even recite these lines....

they will bullcrap you how you're worshipping an idol..........

but yet the cross is an idol too..........

Looking4Knowledge

Alfrescian
Loyal
God didn't know Lucifer would betray him........................tsk tsk....................

God can't defeat Lucifer........................tsk tsk..................

God needed 7 days to ponder what to create on Earth....................tsk tsk.............

God wanted to kill Moses becoz Moses never circumcise, foreskin fetish..................tsk tsk..............

i can go on and on all day and night..........................but you get the picture

one of my favourite...god is afraid of iron chariots
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron. (Judges 1:19)

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
for sure, i have nothing againsts Christians, please practice your faith alone and FUCKING STOP PREACHING AT MY DOORSTEP ! I hate them evangelizing me. If I am touched by the faith, i will go church on my own.

you will be most welcome by the pastor , the priest , the church committee if you arrive in a BMW 7 series , dressed in designer's clothings .
wearing slipper and jean make you look out of place.