• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Misandry & Misandrist

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its due to poor upbringing and bad life choices. These losers are attention seeking, anti-social, disliked by everyone, always angry and very bitter. There is no cure and no hope for them. Death is the only kind thing that can happen to them.
Another assuming bastard that thinks he is god knows all. At least my upbringing does not call people slut whore mistress to win. Certainly superior to the millions of filthy Malaysian Chinese and Indians and filthy Indians worldwide that did exactly that to me - with evil pride and unrepentance

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another assuming bastard that thinks he is god knows all. At least my upbringing does not call people slut whore mistress to win. Certainly superior to the millions of filthy Malaysian Chinese and Indians and filthy Indians worldwide that did exactly that to me - with evil pride and unrepentance
and don’t even need to talk about the poor upbringing of @glockman @Cottonmouth @Valium etc proven thieves stealing nipples photos and sex videos of women and girls!

Noticed the ones with poor upbringing are always the ones that love to judge others slut whore mistress and use stealing slandering and harassing of women to win?

Now that’s called a lack of self awareness that poor upbringing @glockman call me poor upbringing hahahahaha

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me I said before I learnt all these vulgarities right here from this forum to return the vulgarities to Malaysian bastards that used them on me. Self entitled bastards like you open mouth only call people slut whore mistress deserved vulgarities and more. Your guess of me is always wrong I didn’t learn vulgarities when young as I was busy learning more valuable stuff. Now that I am retired I don’t mind learning all these useless stuff as I am past the survival stage and on enrichment stage lol
KNN hoi lu chibye chew ah KNN