• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Misandry & Misandrist

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys. Either "misandrous" or "misandristic" can be used as adjective forms of the word. Misandry can manifest itself in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of men, violence against men, sexual objectification of men, "or more broadly, the hatred, fear, anger and contempt of men".

Someone that practices misandry is called a misandrist.

051046dd3dd6c71258317021084b923d08bb7b-wm.jpg

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the worst things to be is a misandrist with a smelly and hairy CCB. If you dont believe then ask cottonmouth.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys. Either "misandrous" or "misandristic" can be used as adjective forms of the word. Misandry can manifest itself in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of men, violence against men, sexual objectification of men, "or more broadly, the hatred, fear, anger and contempt of men".

Someone that practices misandry is called a misandrist.

051046dd3dd6c71258317021084b923d08bb7b-wm.jpg
Smell trouble coming.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am learning new words, thanks to @AhMeng.
My pleasure. :biggrin:

Looks like Mods have done some area cleaning again this morning.

I have always wonder why Aunty G has such a wild, crude and vulgar vocabulary. I would have thought that as a woman, she would be less likely to use such vulgarities.. I guess she must have learnt all these shitty stuff in her younger days ... And strangely she did say her father and uncle are all educated men..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have always wonder why Aunty G has such a wild, crude and vulgar vocabulary. I would have thought that as a woman, she would be less likely to use such vulgarities.. I guess she must have learnt all these shitty stuff in her younger days ... And strangely she did say her father and uncle are all educated men..
Its due to poor upbringing and bad life choices. These losers are attention seeking, anti-social, disliked by everyone, always angry and very bitter. There is no cure and no hope for them. Death is the only kind thing that can happen to them.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Very informative and educational thread
You are jumping the gun once again. I am sure she will slaughter this thread in no time with her usual howling phrases of disdain with mudlaysian, Indians, Cantonese, virginity test, etc etc..:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are jumping the gun once again. I am sure she will slaughter this thread in no time with her usual howling phrases of disdain with mudlaysian, Indians, Cantonese, virginity test, etc etc..:biggrin:

Really envy you having die hard fan, amazing feat buddy. Congratulations.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Really envy you having die hard fan, amazing feat buddy. Congratulations.
Aunty G is an enigmatic specie. It's good to spar with her when I am free. How often does one get to spar with a misandrist in real life? Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My pleasure. :biggrin:

Looks like Mods have done some area cleaning again this morning.

Excuse me I said before I learnt all these vulgarities right here from this forum to return the vulgarities to Malaysian bastards that used them on me. Self entitled bastards like you open mouth only call people slut whore mistress deserved vulgarities and more. Your guess of me is always wrong I didn’t learn vulgarities when young as I was busy learning more valuable stuff. Now that I am retired I don’t mind learning all these useless stuff as I am past the survival stage and on enrichment stage lol