• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister K Shanmugam transfers Astrid Hill GCB to UBS Trustees for S$88 Million following Ridout Road controversy

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal

SLA documents leaked already.

He bought his GCB in 2003 for just under 8 million.

C8068399B_1_RI_I93483S-images-1.jpg
C8068399B_1_RI_I93483S-images-2.jpg

20 years later can x10 profit sell at 88 million.

Transfer_H2857882M_1_RI_IJ55942J-images-1.jpg

Transfer_H2857882M_1_RI_IJ55942J-images-2.jpg

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone checks on before joining politics & after joining politics.The accumulation of wealth is amazing.
Is it the job of IRAS working or AG?
Oh wait ... ownself check ownself

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I encourage everyone to hike along Astrid Hill (Coronation Road West) and Ridout Road to explore Sinkieland's heritage.

Either start at:
Ghim Moh - East Sussex Lane - Holland Rd - Coronation Rd West
or
Margaret Drive - Ridout Rd

It's up to you how you want to join the two destinations. If you have excellent stamina or if you cycle, you can include Dempsey Hill and the entire length of the Botanic Gardens.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shake leg? You think now he got do any work as minister? Free money and power and with that position comes more money
But everyday being called black dog, snake, for just over a million$ a year, worth it? Now he makes almost $80million in just 20 years, why not quit and shake legs, laughing all the way to the bank?