• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ming Yi is A Microsm of PAPee's INSATIABLE GREED & LEEGALIZED CORRUPTION!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>have anyone notice or look at both picture of Ming Yi and Raymond.<<<

Just like hubby and wifey?

My initial thought was father and son. However, Ming Yi is 47 while Raymond is 33-34. The age difference is 14. If its father and son relationship, this means that Ming Yi's affair started when he was 14.

I would give him the benefit of doubt and best I can place them would be brothers of either same father or mother.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
...It's the donors' money.

The money was donated to the organisation for a good cause.

The money was not donated for the fake monk and / or his aides to shower themselves with brand-name goods from such labels as Montblanc, Louis Vuitton....

It is exactly because this is donors' money that he has to extra careful in spending. Buddha's teaching emphasise that we should be grateful on what is given to us. What he has shown instead is a disregard of gifts and donation from others.

I am really pissed off with his excuse "we are living in a modern world". How often in the modern world at any of us stay in St Regis, own a few condos and give out and even lost track of sub cards to people? He is more like living in La La Land. I sure he would make a good neighbour to Michael Jackson.

Just because leader of other religion do it does not mean we have to follow. Buddhism follows strict code especially on issue of worldly needed, this guy flaunt all these rules and still dare to claim he represents the Buddhist authority?

jw5

Loyal
It is exactly because this is donors' money that he has to extra careful in spending. Buddha's teaching emphasise that we should be grateful on what is given to us. What he has shown instead is a disregard of gifts and donation from others.

I am really pissed off with his excuse "we are living in a modern world". How often in the modern world at any of us stay in St Regis, own a few condos and give out and even lost track of sub cards to people? He is more like living in La La Land. I sure he would make a good neighbour to Michael Jackson.

Just because leader of other religion do it does not mean we have to follow. Buddhism follows strict code especially on issue of worldly needed, this guy flaunt all these rules and still dare to claim he represents the Buddhist authority?
He is not suitable to be a monk or a leader of a charitable organization.
My suggestion is that he should be the ceo of a multi national corporation, since he desires the same type of lifestyle.