• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Obama to replace Biden

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why you people are rooting for Trump? If he becomes the POTUS, wouldn't it be bad for the Asian region as a whole? So, where's the benefit for us, unless you are a white yourself?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why you people are rooting for Trump? If he becomes the POTUS, wouldn't it be bad for the Asian region as a whole? So, where's the benefit for us, unless you are a white yourself?
#1 Trump or Biden, America is screwed because the power elite are in control. Inflation is still sky high, joblessness is up, debt is mounting, the world is gradually de-dollarising. Income gap is widest in history.

#2 Trump will win, because Biden will step down and any new Dem nominee will not have the mandate or the track record to compete with him. The assassination attempt will also win him sympathy votes. So we just have to live with the reality of 4 more years of Trump, unless the court forces him to abdicate.

#3 Trump is bad for Asia and China, but Trump is non-interventionist. He uses trade barriers and tariffs and sanctions, but he does not start wars, and while he loves to sell weapons, he hates to increase military spending on other countries. So the upside is that under Trump the world will pull back from the brink of WW3

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will Be tariffs including imports from allies japan and South Korea. So pivot will go to china

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In what way Trump is bad for Asia? And in what way is trump racists towards Asians?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In what way Trump is bad for Asia? And in what way is trump racists towards Asians?
Next year, you will know if he's elected. By that time, all in this part of the world, including Japan, will face the consequences. More jobless rates in Sinkieland. I hope you'll continue to be delighted by then.

You must be very much behind time if you still don't know that Trump is racists towards all, except his own Americans. Do a GOOGLE search yourself. Eg: Trump is 'legitimizing' hate incidents against Asian Americans, Trump's 'Chinese Virus' tweet helped lead to rise in racist anti-Asian, Trump's racist rhetoric was blamed for a 145% rise in hate crimes, Trump's encouragement of racism against Asian Americans is an affront to all Americans, etc.

Need I say more?

Biden couldn't manage well due to his dementia and as such, he's getting senile as well. However, at least he is not so against Asia, except China, which I fully welcome because the CCP is ruthless and does whatever it wants.

Last edited: