• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Chong is lonely...anyone interested?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20111125.151745_michelle_chong.jpg

You can say Michelle Chong has found fame, 13 years after she took her first step into showbiz as a finalist in the 1998 talent search Fame Awards, organised by the then-Television Corporation of Singapore (TCS).

Now, after an uphill climb involving countless rejections by those in the industry, the local star has reached the peak of her career.

The versatile comedienne-actress-host, known for her hilarious impersonations and alter egos Barbarella and Leticia Bongnino on the Channel 5 skit show The Noose, is in high demand and appears on Mandarin TV channels too.

She can command a five-figure sum for a night's work performing at private events, owns a condominium apartment on Thomson Road and drives a Porsche Cayman.

And on Dec 1, she will be making it on to the big screen with Already Famous, a film she wrote, directed and starred in.

But now that she's, well, already famous, the 34-year-old MediaCorp star says she is deeply unhappy.

She didn't shy away from revealing to the media in June that she was seeking professional help for her depression - what her doctor terms a chronic chemical imbalance - and is taking medication for it.

Chong feels the main reason for her unhappiness is the lack of a long-term creative outlet.

She also thinks her loneliness contributes to her unhappiness.

She has never been romantically linked to anyone or spoken to the media about her love life.

"I do crave for love and companionship. I can't wait to get married and have kids. I'm not dating anyone now and I am lonely," said Chong, who then broke into the classic Bobby Vinton song Mr Lonely.

http://www.divaasia.com/media_photo/15165

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. at 34 to reach her peak, tsk, tsk tsk.
2. some "cannot-make-it" small-time individual looking for love.
3. more like some twilight thing!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Would be great for those who can impersonate.

Imagine you can be a pinoy couple on monday, a PRC couple on Tuesday, an angmo couple on wednesday, a singaporean couple on thursday....

omg!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i old and decrepit...can only cheong chio beer auntie and not hot stuff like that. Only i haff no $$$ for beer auntie to swipe.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
她是基督徒. 神啊! 救救我吧!

神啊 救救我吧
一把年紀了 一個愛人都沒有
孤獨是可憐的 如果沒愛過 人生是黑白的

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Imagine fucking a pinoy, PRC, Ang Mo and Sinkie women in one session!

It is like mass orgy but only 2 of you...

Would be great for those who can impersonate.

Imagine you can be a pinoy couple on monday, a PRC couple on Tuesday, an angmo couple on wednesday, a singaporean couple on thursday....

omg!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BuiKia said:
You can say Michelle Chong has found fame, 13 years after she took her first step into showbiz as a finalist in the 1998 talent search Fame Awards, organised by the then-Television Corporation of Singapore (TCS).

Now, after an uphill climb involving countless rejections by those in the industry, the local star has reached the peak of her career.

The versatile comedienne-actress-host, known for her hilarious impersonations and alter egos Barbarella and Leticia Bongnino on the Channel 5 skit show The Noose, is in high demand and appears on Mandarin TV channels too.

She can command a five-figure sum for a night's work performing at private events, owns a condominium apartment on Thomson Road and drives a Porsche Cayman.

And on Dec 1, she will be making it on to the big screen with Already Famous, a film she wrote, directed and starred in.

But now that she's, well, already famous, the 34-year-old MediaCorp star says she is deeply unhappy.

She didn't shy away from revealing to the media in June that she was seeking professional help for her depression - what her doctor terms a chronic chemical imbalance - and is taking medication for it.

Chong feels the main reason for her unhappiness is the lack of a long-term creative outlet.

She also thinks her loneliness contributes to her unhappiness.

She has never been romantically linked to anyone or spoken to the media about her love life.

"I do crave for love and companionship. I can't wait to get married and have kids. I'm not dating anyone now and I am lonely," said Chong, who then broke into the classic Bobby Vinton song Mr Lonely.

http://www.divaasia.com/media_photo/15165

Problem is you do know when she is real and when she is not. How not to bring working personality into real life - a true art.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since she is lonely, I can keep her company if she wants.. Would love to hear her moaning in Pinoy accent...:biggrin: :p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she got a very fat nose...yucks...:(

anyway, this is for her and wish her well...:o

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKvee-w0uBc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKvee-w0uBc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>