• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michael Jackson Ghost spotted!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Michael Jackson Ghost spotted!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>pylae <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:20 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16529.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Michael Jackson's ghost: Do you want to believe?
Jul 6, 2009, 04:26 PM | by Kate Ward
Categories: Have You Seen This?, HeadScratcher, Horror, In Memoriam, Michael Jackson
Like everyone else in the world, as soon as I found out that Michael Jackson had passed away, I knew the ensuing weeks would be a circus. Speculation about everything from the late singer's estate to the late singer's face would run rampant, leading people to wonder such crazy things as, What would happen to his kids? To his chimp? To his nose?
But I was not prepared to address the question that some are currently posing: Is Michael Jackson's ghost haunting Neverland? Those who support said theory would point you to Exhibit A) a shadow that's seen walking across a room at the end of the hallway during Larry King's interview with Jermaine Jackson (see embedded video below). I'm not quite a believer in things that go bump in the night, so I'm going to guess that the image was simply a cameraman's shadow. After all, if it were Michael, wouldn't he be moonwalking across the room? And emitting some sort of falsetto ghost wail?
Do you believe, PopWatchers? Is Neverland just creepy enough to warrant a spook?
http://www.youtube.com/v/9Am67-Sew7k

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 7/6/2009 5:20 pm ET by pylae</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>