• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Merry Christmas Samsters!! Looking Forward To Seeing Your CPF Interests For 2019? John Tan Feels Fucking Rich!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do oppies have as much as John in his CPF account? I can't wait to see how much interest PAP will pay me end of this year!!

CPF%2B2017.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle don't have this amount in cpf but with his cash savings and cpf has more than johntan KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The figures in John Tan's account prove that the PAP is the best!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely all will kick the bucket b4 they use up all their CPF, that's PAP's idea of holding back full payment. Already we see a trend of tos dying b4 hitting 80 yrs old.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John, you gave us lots of returns as a result.

The historical average yearly return of the S&P 500 is 11.888% over the last 10 years, as of end of November 2022. This assumes dividends are reinvested. Adjusted for inflation, the 10-year average return (including dividends) is 9.181%