• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meritocracy: How to be MP in SG

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
542015_395498553868630_1020917749_n.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually it web is more complex and incestous.

Familee Business.

Immediate family members like Heng Chee How (wife's bro in law) is not shown.
Others like dead fish eyes Teo Chee Hean from the OCBC connection also not shown.
Also how connected people like Tin Pot got her job.....

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you made a typo in the Topic title.

Instead of 'Meritocracy'.....imo, you mean 'Marriedocracy'?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew of two of my friends went to tea party, private individuals and businessmen, and they were offered to be candidates for the last GE, and they politely turned them down.

Reasons : PAP does not carry any prestige or help their business
They do not want to comply 100% of the ways of PAP operate and unable to speak up their minds
$16,000 for losing of privacy, not worth it at all and they don't need it

So we can only expect certain kind of people running under PAP banner,,,

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew of two of my friends went to tea party, private individuals and businessmen, and they were offered to be candidates for the last GE, and they politely turned them down.

They do not want to comply 100% of the ways of PAP operate and unable to speak up their minds

How can HUMAN function like robot ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are good enough to succeed on your own, why should one bother joining an organisation like the PAP:confused:
There can only be one boss in that family organisation & that person will of course be a Lee:wink:

That's why many don't think there's a future in the PAP . It will end with the death of the old fart.